Favourite band or singer? Films, music, TV

Passenger, Bruno mars. and others 😛

Green Day, Linkin Park, Nightwish, Nirvana, The Beatles.

Napalm Death, Dead Infection, Anal Cunt,The Arson Project, Unholy Grave, Last Days of Humanity, KAT Johnny Cash, Bracia Figo Fagot, AC\DC, Victim of Truth, Evil Betty, GUT, Squash Bowels, Parricide, Ass to Mouth, Meiko Keiji, Diana Krall, Neuropathia, Dead Goats, Mortician, Cannibal Corpse, Sepultura, Extreme Noise Terror, Joji Hirota and lot more..

I like all kind of music but i love One direction 😁

MAROON5 and Zaz

Evanescence, Aerosmith, Luciano Ligabue, Articolo 31, Zucchero

A Day To Remember - my favourite band from 12 y.o 😃D the best band ever <3
Sum41
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Billy Talent
Nickelback
Adele

One Direction 🙂

Pink Floyd , Queen, Gun's XD

Meeeeee 😃 X'es Evol'i youtube it.
I do like Eminem, Train, Iggy Izeala, Linkin Park, and The Weeknd.

One Direction and Justin Bieber 001_tt1

There are a lot of bands actually...

Suicide Silence(R.I.P. Mitch Adam Lucker), Avril Lavigne, Blood on the Dance Floor, One Direction, Ed Sheeran, Adam Lambert, Black Veil Brides, Demi Lovato, Asking Alexandria, Of Mice and Men, Deception of a Ghost, The Script, Snow Patrol, Cradle Of Filth, A Vain Attempt, Bring me the Horizon, Lights, Lady Gaga, Cinema Bizarre, Yu Phoenix, Bullet For My Valentine, Pierce the Veil, Picture me Broken, t.a.T.U., Nightwish, Guns 'N Roses, Adele, Radiohead, Metallica, Evanescence, Eminem, Skylar Grey, Rihanna...

Probably there are more, but I can't remember, this are the ones I usually listen...
🙂

Edit by Daggie .

2NE1 balloon

The Rolling Stones

Damien Saez, Mylène Farmer, Michael Jackson, ...

three days grace

The script
One Direction
Taylor Swift
Maroon 5
Andy Grammer
Conor Maynard
Will.I.Am

I listen all kinds of music
But I like Taylor Swift, Pistol Annies, The Status Quo, Santogold, ABBA, Adele, Billy Joel, Breakbot, Daniel Powter, Earth Wind And Fire, Maroon 5, Michael Bublé, Mika, Owl City, Phil Collins, Rascal Flatts, Robbie Williams, Supertramp, The Blues Brothers, Pink, Orson, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, KT Tunstall, Katy Perry, James Blunt, Coldplay, Boy, etc...
And many other !!! 😃