Suggestion for any Series? Films, music, TV

Teen Wolf, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, How to get away of a murder, Gossip Girl, or Pll and more...🙂
But my favorites at the moment are the first two (Teen W. And Grey's A.)

Da Vinci's demons

True Blood

depends on what you like:

Supernatural: my all time favorite, creepy, funny, sad, gay angles, addictive, hot cast, good music, you won't have a life outside of Supernatural 😃
Game of Thrones: bloody, fantasy, just amazing; amazing cast, characters and effects, amazing story, addictive as well, time-consuming 😃
Teen Wolf: fantasy of course, hot cast 😃, funny (because Stiles), Sarcasm, scary, crazy
Vampire Diaries: hot cast, romance, vampires duh? 😃, drama... a lot of drama
the 100: suspenseful, romance, really interesting story, survival
Shadowhunters: fantasy, romance, funny, not like the book or the movie at all good when you're bored in my opinion
Lost Girl: a lot of sex, fantasy, crime, funny, friendship, romance, mommy issues
iZombie: um... zombies?, brains, crime, really cool story, relationship, pale skin and hair
Elementary: american Sherlock, sassy, crazy, amazing, crime, Watson is a woman
Sherlock: Benedict Cumberbatch!!!, high-functioning sociopath, crazy, amazing, really interesting, sassy
the Flash: superhero, crime, fast?, suspenseful, good story
Arrow: friends with the Flash, lonely island, hot actor, a lot of work-out scenes, bow and arrow
Riverdale: amazing story, friendship, romance, crime, hot cast, Cole Spouse (I mean come on), amazing aesthetic
Pretty Little Liars: suspenseful, addictive, scary, friendship, crime, hot cast
Blacklist: crime, suspenseful, relationship, crazy, amazing cast and characters, addictive
Big Bang Theory: funny, crazy, amazing cast and characters, science stuff, diverse
Glee: musical, funny, a lot of different characters, friendship, romance, a lot of singing, breaking stereotypes
Rick and Morty: funny, philosophy, crazy, drunk, friendship, family, and more crazy, not suitable for children 😃

there you go😃 that's what I usually watch

Kino no Tabi - The Beautiful World
short animation series

Hello. I'm Lana. I'm 28 years old, from Germany and a great TEEN WOLF Fan. LG Lana