Repetition of past events Anything and everything

Have you ever gone to a place that you are sure you have been before? Or see a stranger whom you think you have seen before? Or even something happened to you that you saw exactly in a dream or did it happen before?

These things happen to me a lot and I was curious to know what is the reason? Is it just an illusion? Or maybe it was not a coincidence?

Have you ever gone to a place that you are sure you have been before? Or see a stranger whom you think you have seen before? Or even something happened to you that you saw exactly in a dream or did it happen before?

These things happen to me a lot and I was curious to know what is the reason? Is it just an illusion? Or maybe it was not a coincidence?

😱😱😱😱😱😱🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Or even something happened to you that you saw exactly in a dream or did it happen before? Yes!

Or even something happened to you that you saw exactly in a dream or did it happen before? Yes!
Soo , whats the reason ?

Soo , whats the reason ?
I don't know.

Wowwwww I wish that could happen to meeeeee

It's called Déjà vu. Our brain is not perfect. Therefore, he occasionally makes mistakes and the information in his memory may be corrupted, distorted or deleted. However, sometimes the information in our memory is erased in a way called cryptoamnesia: These memories are largely erased; However, some of it is preserved in the brain. Later, when we encounter a situation similar to this memory, we try to remember this faded memory again. The memory is very similar to what we are experiencing at that moment; Therefore we think it is the same; On the other hand, our moment is slightly different from what we are currently experiencing, so we think that the moment we are in is different. This exactly coincides with the perception of déjà vu. This is the first hypothesis.

Disruption in the neural networks on the bridge called corpus callosum, which connects the two lobes of our brain, may cause the data of the two sides to not overlap with each other temporally. This causes a 15 microsecond difference between two signals that would otherwise be 10 microseconds apart. The brain corrects 10 microseconds of this; but the remaining 5 microsecond difference causes a perception of déjà vu. The individual thinks that he experienced the same event twice. This is the second hypothesis.

There are also other types you might experince:
Déjà entendu: already heard
Déjà éprouvé: already experienced
Déjà fait: already done
Déjà pensé: already thought
Déjà raconté: already recounted
Déjà senti: already felt emotionally or already smelled
Déjà su: already known (the knowledge of)
Déjà trouvé: already found
Déjà vécu: already lived through
Déjà voulu: already wanted

It's called Déjà vu. Our brain is not perfect. Therefore, he occasionally makes mistakes and the information in his memory may be corrupted, distorted or deleted. However, sometimes the information in our memory is erased in a way called cryptoamnesia: These memories are largely erased; However, some of it is preserved in the brain. Later, when we encounter a situation similar to this memory, we try to remember this faded memory again. The memory is very similar to what we are experiencing at that moment; Therefore we think it is the same; On the other hand, our moment is slightly different from what we are currently experiencing, so we think that the moment we are in is different. This exactly coincides with the perception of déjà vu. This is the first hypothesis.

Disruption in the neural networks on the bridge called corpus callosum, which connects the two lobes of our brain, may cause the data of the two sides to not overlap with each other temporally. This causes a 15 microsecond difference between two signals that would otherwise be 10 microseconds apart. The brain corrects 10 microseconds of this; but the remaining 5 microsecond difference causes a perception of déjà vu. The individual thinks that he experienced the same event twice. This is the second hypothesis.

There are also other types you might experince:
Déjà entendu: already heard
Déjà éprouvé: already experienced
Déjà fait: already done
Déjà pensé: already thought
Déjà raconté: already recounted
Déjà senti: already felt emotionally or already smelled
Déjà su: already known (the knowledge of)
Déjà trouvé: already found
Déjà vécu: already lived through
Déjà voulu: already wanted

Oh my god , so intresting, thank you !

I will research more...🙂