I Love History but i prefer Geography
I love history and geography

They are related

They are related
China is a very large country. How do you study the geography of all of China?

Our teacher don't teach a lot in junior high school,I usually learn it on my own,I like read maps,I will draw and write it down by myself.But I only know little,and I'm not sure about something that are in detial🐤

Our teacher don't teach a lot in junior high school,I usually learn it on my own,I like read maps,I will draw and write it down by myself.But I only know little,and I'm not sure about something that are in detial🐤
I like reading and drawing maps

it's really interesting

it's really interesting
How is history taught in China?

it's really interesting
it's really interesting
I only know the Shanghai education not other parts of China. We learn ancient Chinese history at first(the longest), then modern Chinese history(middle), and finally ia the world history.

How does Italian teachers teach history?

Unfortunately today the Italian school system is in crisis. I had excellent history and geography teachers

Unfortunately today the Italian school system is in crisis. I had excellent history and geography teachers
Emmmm why is in crisis?

hahahahahaha I like my geography teacher,he is a humour and kindly old man

hahahahahaha I like my geography teacher,he is a humour and kindly old man
Thats nice, geography is an amazing subject

Emmmm why is in crisis?
Teachers are demotivated and demoralized. Students are inattentive.