How to spot a vampire and what to do. Anything and everything

If your next door neighbour is acting suspicious and is nocturnal. Give them garlic bread as a gift and if they scream run away. If they have sharp teeth they might be vampires or they need to go to the dentist. Hang garlic around your front door and if your neighbour gets scared they're definitely a vampire. However don't attack them with a wooden stake or any other weapons because that's highly dangerous and illegal.

If your neighbour is definitely a vampire just move to a different property.

Disclaimer this is just a harmless joke and any suspicious activity should be reported to the authorities.

What should I do if my neighbor is the greatest master of vampires and all these tips don't work? Please help he's hunting me!!!!!

Greetings from the bushes 🇭🇳🇭🇳🇭🇳🇭🇳

Vampires are hot

Vampires are hot

Don't talk trash it is said their skin is cold

If your neighbour is the greatest master of vampires, you might have to gather all your non vampire neighbours family members friends and random people and give them anti vampire weapons such as garlic, mirrors, wooden stakes, swords, spray bottle with holy water, crucifix and flaming torches. All of you would also need body armour.

Whatever happens make sure you don't look him in the eye or else he will hypnotise you.

If all else fails immediately move to a different location.

Besides following the above mentioned methods. Do check :
1. Whether he roam around in the night?
2. Check if your other neighbours are well or maybe he might have found his target so some might be missing.
3. If you're still alive there is a chance of him having a soft corner for you in his heart because you seem in a desperate need of help and it seems like due to some problem you're not able to leave your current area which means you're the easiest target for him and still he is not choosing you.
4. Don't show your suspicion around him. Avoid talking to him. Act fool
5. He may never leave his house during day time so it would be better if you choose to run or attack do it in your daytime.
6. Do check if your society is safe because it may be possible that there are few more vampire beside the one you know. So do a cross check before asking help from other neighbours.
7. And if you can do share his image with the community because after reading books i do think they're kind of attractive (you may think like 'I should share just to create awareness ')

At last I would really like to express my gratitude towards you for sharing this experience about living next door vampire now all the members will seriously look out before talking to their next door neighbour.

Edit by fairy_windyrain .

My try to escape my current location didn't work. I am locked in a vampire's basement. He bit out my hand. Should I be stressed about it? What to do? How to interact with the vampire that kidnapped me?

If you get kidnapped in his basement try to be nice with him and escape from him while he's busy.

What should I do if my neighbour is a werewolf?

If your neighbour is a werewolf. Use sliver bullets. If not possible make sure you keep a moon calendar and memorise the full moon patterns and barricade your house with iron locks especially silver padlocks because werewolves can't touch silver. Mistletoe is an effective anti werewolf plant. Inside the house you should hang silver charms and more silver padlocks.