Someone good at Python? Anything and everything

Help I don't understand how to write variables and stuff. If you want to share your knowledge I'd be really grateful

Python is not as though as it seems if you have some fundamental knowledge in coding. First of all, you need to learn Phyton's syntax carefully and then legal variable and data types. You should take a look: https://www.w3schools.com/python/python_intro.asp

Can I help? Although I'm not wonderful enough.

Thank you guys!

Help I don't understand how to write variables and stuff. If you want to share your knowledge I'd be really grateful

Sure! Imagine a variable as a little box. This box can hold different things, like toys or snacks. Now, we give this box a name, let's say "Teddy". So, the Teddy box can hold a teddy bear or anything else we want.

In the same way, in computer programming, a variable is like a box that holds information. We give it a name, like "age" or "name", and it can hold numbers, words, or other stuff we need for our computer programs. It's a way for the computer to remember and use different pieces of information.

And Python is a very easy programming language. Start with small programs. It's okay to make mistakes, just fix it yourself .
If you need any help with programming languages, I can help . Yea

Thank you so much!!!!