The Good Omens Anything and everything

I feel like there should be a support group after the way season 2 ended.:[

Oh yes, most definitely... T^T there better be a 3rd one

Yeah my heart is literally broken.

What do you think about the coffee theory?

When Metatron randomly brought Aziraphale that coffee to go from Nina's... It's such a random gesture, I don't get why it's in the script. So there's GOTTA be a secret meaning!
My currently preferred (and only ones haha) interpretations are the following:
A - Metatron poisoned it ! Or at least performed some sort of magic so Aziraphale would say yes to his suggestion. Maybe some optimism/ hope/ I-can-change-the-system-and-save-the-world-magic-vision-miracle-spell.
And actually Aziraphale would've never left Crowly behind out of his own free will....
B - It's more of a metaphoric thing: Coffee stands for waking up. Aziraphale did grow to love Crowly but his mind was always set first and foremost on "being and doing good", executing God's will and message. And when he had the choice between getting closer to God or closer to his beloved demon, he came to realize that his original love (for God) is not competible with his "new" one he gained on Earth (to Crowly, his life on Earth,..). It's like going back up, in Heaven makes all the things that happened in between, everything we witnessed after he descended, seem like a bad dream. Waking up to his original mission. Maybe he also feels like he's sacrificing himself and his happiness for the greater good or something.
Which is incredibly sad.