Love Anything and everything

What about love?

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

It sucks.

It sucks.
????????????????????????????

Love is a union of 2 people, based on mutual benefit, interpreted as interpersonal relationships... Well, just like friendship...

Love can be passion, ecstasy, purity, damnation, fire, balm that heals wounds, suffering.

L'amore può essere visto a 360 gradi, ma è sempre quella marcia in più che ti aiuta a salire i percorsi più ripidi, non è solo l'amore verso altra persona che ci può spingere a farlo, ma anche verso noi stessi, perché, come dicono, prima di amare gli altri, bisognerebbe imparare ad amare noi stessi, questo non per egoismo, ma per non finire per essere amor dipendenti.

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

For me, Love comes with a hurt. They correspond to each other, you'll yearn for someone you love but to an extent, you can't easily go back to them.

love can make you blind to your faults and theirs it can make you vulnerable and easy to manipulate

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

Love is strange

Real love is the most powerful thing in the universe I believe. I don't only mean love between two people, I mean love between everything and everyone. I believe that love is what holds the universe together.

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

"I know friendship by the fact that it cannot be disappointed,
and I know true love by the fact that it cannot be offended. "

✨____________________________Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Edit by Lir_Elhan .