What makes a true friend? Anything and everything

What does "friendship" mean to you? Which character traits should a true/good friend have?

A good true friend should be
honest.
He should respect the free will of others.
He cannot impose.
A friend is someone you can tell about anything.

You can rely on a good friend, this person is honest and is there in times of trouble. It's someone that tries to understand you. This person is respectful and stands beside you. But you can also have fun with this person and you share interests.

You can rely on a good friend, this person is honest and is there in times of trouble. It's someone that tries to understand you. This person is respectful and stands beside you. But you can also have fun with this person and you share interests.
Yes! I agree!!!

That’s true

A good friend is perennially available and can tell me what an incurable moron I am and get away with it because I know I can trust that person to tell the truth and has no ill intentions.

Good friend won't fart into your face