World with Coronavirus Anything and everything

Hello!
I am from Georgia and in my country the first case of the virus

What do you think?😷

I think it is better for now to visit Georgie! I hope it won't affect you! X

Coronavirus is a evil. Be careful.

Hi! I'm from Italy exactly only 20 kms from one of our COVID's Hot spot! No problems, only have more attention

Hi, I'm Carmen and I live in Italy. Here there are about 400 people with coronavirus. I'm not scared, people just have to be careful. Bye❤

Hi, I'm Carmen and I live in Italy. Here there are about 400 people with coronavirus. I'm not scared, people just have to be careful. Bye❤
yeah, you don't need to be too scare.But I think you should pay attention to it.

I think it's good to take precautions like eating healthier (not necessarily against corona, but just to build up your immune system), wash and disinfect your hands more often and go more outside. On the other hand I've heard that wearing a mouth mask to prevent catching corona would not help.

No, some masks with a high level of protection (such as the N90 and N95) are useful.

I think it's good to take precautions like eating healthier (not necessarily against corona, but just to build up your immune system), wash and disinfect your hands more often and go more outside. On the other hand I've heard that wearing a mouth mask to prevent catching corona would not help.

I´m from Germany and slowly but steadily the rate of infected, but apparently within a range that can be controlled, is increasing.

Well, well, well....
Here we go again with a *** topic.

First, stop talking about the coronavirus cause it is a family of viruses and not only one isolated individual
Secondly, you've been exposed to Coronaviruses since you were young cause they are not new at all. Every year, you are exposed to them and you may even suffer from an inflenza-like illness because of them...
Thirdly, viruses naturally mutate cyclically and rapidly... So some year, the flu viruses or flu-like viruses may be more virulent than previously without any concerns to have...
Fourthly, stop being so concerned... It is absolutely NOT the worst epidemic the humankind has to face !!! The conditions are not gathered to permit to COVID-19 to be "a bad guy"... In comparison, the Spanish Flu, which has the conditions gathered, killed more than the WW1 ... So take a step backwards, be critic and keep calm...
And finally, surgical mask are made to protect the surgical field during operation and not the surgeon from the operation field... if you get it, you will understand that wearing a mask (which, for the great majority are surgical one) are TOTALLY USELESS if you are not infected...
Fifthly, we always talk about how many people died from Flu or disease like that without mentioning the medical background of these "victims"... So be critic and think about it before letting yourself fall into panic... Smoker, geriatric people, comorbidities, activity level, etc... I hope that you understand that the "victims" are, apart from exceptions, not healthy people, with good food and practicing sport...
And finally, how many people are vector of COVID-19 without any knowing of it ? It is sure that they are many people, with good immunity, who are ~sick with a gentle flu-like illness and who are absolutely not aware that it is COVID-19... Are they in life danger for that o-O ? OMG yes, call 911 for them right now !!! ...

So, if you haven't yet understood, be calm and relax, stop wearing mask for COVID-19 and go back to live your life normally with a simple good education (washing hands, sneeze into the elbow, blow your nose into paper tissues and throw it in the bin #LoveYouTooGreta, etc.).

Well, well, well....
Here we go again with a *** topic.

First, stop talking about the coronavirus cause it is a family of viruses and not only one isolated individual
Secondly, you've been exposed to Coronaviruses since you were young cause they are not new at all. Every year, you are exposed to them and you may even suffer from an inflenza-like illness because of them...
Thirdly, viruses naturally mutate cyclically and rapidly... So some year, the flu viruses or flu-like viruses may be more virulent than previously without any concerns to have...
Fourthly, stop being so concerned... It is absolutely NOT the worst epidemic the humankind has to face !!! The conditions are not gathered to permit to COVID-19 to be "a bad guy"... In comparison, the Spanish Flu, which has the conditions gathered, killed more than the WW1 ... So take a step backwards, be critic and keep calm...
And finally, surgical mask are made to protect the surgical field during operation and not the surgeon from the operation field... if you get it, you will understand that wearing a mask (which, for the great majority are surgical one) are TOTALLY USELESS if you are not infected...
Fifthly, we always talk about how many people died from Flu or disease like that without mentioning the medical background of these "victims"... So be critic and think about it before letting yourself fall into panic... Smoker, geriatric people, comorbidities, activity level, etc... I hope that you understand that the "victims" are, apart from exceptions, not healthy people, with good food and practicing sport...
And finally, how many people are vector of COVID-19 without any knowing of it ? It is sure that they are many people, with good immunity, who are ~sick with a gentle flu-like illness and who are absolutely not aware that it is COVID-19... Are they in life danger for that o-O ? OMG yes, call 911 for them right now !!! ...

So, if you haven't yet understood, be calm and relax, stop wearing mask for COVID-19 and go back to live your life normally with a simple good education (washing hands, sneeze into the elbow, blow your nose into paper tissues and throw it in the bin #LoveYouTooGreta, etc.).

Bruh calm down

Haha, I'm totally calm XD
Just have seen without interruption these "alarming" news about the COVID-19 all the last days/weeks XD
And medias/politics are really playing a bad role about it 😉

Now the corona virus is in norway where i live and in many other countrys. But sooner or later i think (and hope) everything will be alright.
😉 just hope and have a nice day everyone!🙂

I work in the Erasmus MC Hospital in the Netherlands and it is in the news that we do have some patients with Corona this moment. Anything to worry about? Actually not, if you have a good immune system and if you are healthy, then there probably won't be much problems for you besides quarantaine if you eventually get it. The news is making it bigger, because it is on the news, it seems very bad and it's everywhere, social media, television, papers etc.

So I agree with Verenius and people just should stay calm. If you look at the amount of people at this current moment in your country.... It is probably not even a huge percentage. And the fact that people also die due the normal flue or the Norovirus will not be stated in the news, because it's not something new and unknown.

My school exchange in Spain is cancelled because of the corona virus. I hate the corona virus.

Where in the world is the virus? the corona-virus? in how many countrys?

Thank you BartL for saying the things with more diplomacy and tact XD

Thank you BartL for saying the things with more diplomacy and tact XD
No problem haha

Where in the world is the virus? the corona-virus? in how many countrys?
Right now (sorry for the long list)

Africa

Algeria, Nigeria, Senegal.

Americas

Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guadalupe, Mexico, United States.

Eastern Mediterranean

Afghanistan, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates.

Europe

Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom.

South-East Asia

India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand.

Western Pacific

Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam.

Edit by BartL .