Working in Europe Anything and everything

Hey there penpals!

Since I have decided to take a gap year from school, I would really like to travel across Europe. But of course I want to do this the cheapest way possible hehe.. so I have figured out that I would like to combine my travelling with working. I would like to work in exchange for a place to stay, experience the cultures and maybe learn some new languages.

Do you know where I can look for a job abroad? Or would you like to share you experience with me?

Please help me out,

Thanks in advance 🙂
Sunny

You can work in any hostel or if you want you can give flyers at my place instead of me (€480 a month).
I'll be leaving Italy on December 7th for 2 consecutive trips, one will last 1 month from Poland and Denmark across Scandinavia to Saint Petersburg in Russia, and another one from the end of the world in Argentina to Alaska that will take me approximately 3-4 years.

For those who are looking for an extremely exotic experience and are not afraid of cold weather!

https://www.lapland.fi/live-work/work/seasonal-work-in-lapland-faq/

You can work in any hostel or if you want you can give flyers at my place instead of me (€480 a month).
I'll be leaving Italy on December 7th for 2 consecutive trips, one will last 1 month from Poland and Denmark across Scandinavia to Saint Petersburg in Russia, and another one from the end of the world in Argentina to Alaska that will take me approximately 3-4 years.

Unfortunately, you are not welcome in my country if you have committed crimes

@ Sunrijst: Do you mean Europe or the European Union?

interesting question is: what jobs are the easiest to get (without diploma, or, at the opposite, with too high diplomas)?