pandatjuh write little stories Anything and everything

Hei,

I read your review about the blue colour it is interesting to think about colour/psychology, maybe could be fusion by those ideas:
Sensitivity, receptivity, emotional, intuitive, creative, dreamy, impressionable, empathic, philanthropist, whimsical ...
The element Water is passive, turned to the subconscious, the psychic.
Purpose of Water: Overcoming fears and striving toward inner peace.
Jungian typology: feeling.

So I will continue in a first post on the blue colour and the sea:

I take my marketing and psychology notes that I had in Master of Sciences :

The conscientious is often associated with the blue color: sea, calm, police, etc. The conscientious is at the bottom left of the disc. Like the stable he is rather introverted. And like the dominant, he is task oriented.

The conscientious works alone. He does not particularly like working in a team. If he is lucky enough to have a desk for himself, he will close the door. He does not enjoy working with others, who often delay him.

The conscientious is thoughtful. He needs logic to adhere to a decision. Any logic will do the trick. And if it's him, it's even better. The conscientious are the champions to see when something will not work. The conscientious knows to detect that there is a fault (without necessarily knowing which) in a system in an incredible way. You must always listen to a conscientious person who alerts you to an error because he will be right, and you must not think that it is just worrying.

The conscientious person loves the details. His emails are large. They contain an introduction, a thesis, an antithesis, a conclusion, demonstrations, etc. They contain many attachments, and the conscientious one expects them to be read. The conscientious collects the details. He needs it to do his job in a way that he considers meticulous. It must be watered with details when given a task, which is a difference with the dominant who does not support them.

The conscientious is afraid of being wrong. This simple event is enough to paralyze him. He has trouble making decisions for fear of error. He needs to have all the cards in hand to feel at ease and will tend to delay the timing of the choice as long as there are unknowns. Besides, the conscientious is never wrong. And if it happens despite his precautions, he will be devastated, even if he does not show it.

The conscientious is respectful of rules and procedures. This is the typical profile of accountants and administrators, which does not prevent it from excelling in other areas.

Now I am moving out to the red colour is more complex and interesting :
So I will complete your thoughts about :

Dynamism, warmth, radiance, optimism, love, strong ego, anger, frankness, impulsiveness, nervousness, liveliness ...
The Fire element is active and in assertiveness.
The aim of Fire: Overcoming anger and reaching for love.
Jungian typology: intuition.
Alchemical process: calcinatio.

The dominant is often associated with the red colour: fire, emergency, firefighter, etc. The dominant is at the top left of the disc. That means he is rather extroverted and task oriented.

The dominant has a macro vision. He likes to have an overview. He does not like details and does not mind. The details even tend to bother him or scare him, like the elephant who is afraid of the little mouse.

The dominant is frank. He does not go around the bush to say what he has to say. It does not clutter with frills. It can also (often) be too frank, which can be uncomfortable speakers.

The dominant is motivated by challenges. He does not like repetitive tasks. It bores him. He is able to perform them but without enthusiasm. On the contrary, he will give himself 100% and passionately as soon as the challenge comes to the fore.

The dominant goes straight to the point. It does not clutter details. He advances. He rushes into the pile like the bull. He gives himself the means to reach his objectives. If there are any obstacles in his path, he will find a way to overcome them. Note that pitfalls can be technical difficulties but also people. The dominant can crush his interlocutors to achieve his ends. He does not do this badly; he does not even realize it.

The dominant speaks loudly. It is common to see two dominant speak and give the impression of shouting on it. And when asked what is wrong, we are surprised at the answer because they say that everything is fine and that they are just talking. The dominant speaks quickly. He does not like the holes in the sentences. He thinks a break is a sign that it's his turn to speak.

The dominant is turned to action. He likes that it moves forward, that it moves. He is not afraid to be wrong and has no problem recognizing that he was wrong when it happens. The dominant prefers to err than to remain motionless. He can make decisions with very few cards in hand, as in Texas Hold'em Poker.

Also, the red colour is the first colour we see when we sweep the panorama because it is bright is emotionally speaking: defined by love, anger or even hate, it's true, and at just cause: because I don't really know a thing that is capable of making sad or make someone happy by the days.
As a passionate person, love needs to be real and full, if you want to be rewarded.

You may be led to do anything for love, to be blind, to think the truth for the false, not to know where the good or the bad is sometimes. Or have to make a choice also between his half or his friends because friendship and love are not always compatible with everyone.
Yes, love can be made you silly, but what kind of thing except for work or studying can let you almost anything?

So my last question: what personality traits are you? I think you're about blue.