Musical instruments Anything and everything

Do you play any musical instrument?
If yes, which one? Why do you play it? 🌸
(If no, what's your favorite musical instrument? Why do you like it? 😊)

I play the flute and the saxophone. I started to play the flute because my mom wanted me to learn more about playing music and I liked it so much that I decided to play the saxophone as well. I stopped taking lessons a year ago and now I just play for myself.

Is it hard to play the saxophone? 😊

I started to play the recorder at the age of 8 and soon switched it for the piano ( which I still play now).
With my father and cousin I used to take djembe lessons. And now I'm trying to play the uke 😛

I like to make music because you can empty your mind and just loose yourself in the piece you're playing.

Is it hard to play the saxophone? 😊

I started to play the recorder at the age of 8 and soon switched it for the piano ( which I still play now).
With my father and cousin I used to take djembe lessons. And now I'm trying to play the uke 😛

I like to make music because you can empty your mind and just loose yourself in the piece you're playing.

It is not that hard, but it takes a lot of practice!
I would love to learn to play piano!

I play the guitar, bass, drums and a little bit of piano. And I love to sing cool songs 🙂
I can't imagine my life without those instruments, they allow me to express my sensitivity and my inspiration in different ways.

I play the trumpet and I realy love it!
If I could choose an extra instrument, I would choose the saxophone, but I haven't got enough time...