Views on traditional ways of life Everyday life and customs

Heyy, i just wanted to ask a broader bunch of people, what do you think about more traditional ways of life? Situations where the man works and provides for the family and the woman takes care of him and the household?

I am in a situation like that and i really enjoy it, but ive been called sexist for it as soon as i told people on here haa

🙂I think that the freedom that the “feminists” condemning women choosing to live in that traditional way is turning into the same unfair rules that got us here; freedom to be “equal” to man must also be freedom to stay home when wife and husband agree on it 🤷🏽‍♂️ there’s nothing bad about it as long as it’s freely decided it’s not always a way to reduce women.

For me, it's something what makes woman more feminine. I mean, housekeeping and generally the "good hand" for it.

It's not like I want leave all duties for my future wife alone. I would like to to this together.
Here, girl with this is still something very powerful in our society, when it comes to attractivness. So Im just saying.

Of course we have loud narration today - be Independent! Career on first place! Be dominant!
Or something like this.

Of course being housewife and good satisfying job doesn't exclude each other.

Everything depends of You, but don't be shy about it or something. Especially if You like it, and if You are good at it, then You have advantage.

Oh, especially don't listen people that are seeing the world in so shallow dimension, to criticize You for something like this. Be proud of it.

And really - guys are crazy about girl with traits like this.

My main point is how to compare modern Jobs requirements, Market requirements and the social needs to a situation 50 years ago.
To apply men work and women at home concept, first need to change total social structure.
For your information some US statistics
Preschool and kindergarten teachers Female workforce: 97.6 percent
Dental hygienists Female workforce: 97.1 percent
Speech language pathologists Female workforce: 96 percent
Dental assistants Female workforce:96 percent
Childcare workers Female workforce: 94 percent
Medical records & health information technicians Female workforce: 93.6 percent
Dietitians and nutritionists Female workforce: 93.1 percent
https://www.topresume.com/career-advice/top-10-professions-dominated-by-women