What want you do today? Everyday life and customs

Hi, first of all to me. I go outside to shopping today. In the near future I fly to holiday and for this reason I have to buy some things like suncreme and sunglasses. What about you? What want you do today?

I want to watch a movie and do my homework

I planted three roses and one fire... Something something, i forgot the name. In my "garden" behind the building I live in.

Now Im drinking coffee (brewing is my hobby, so it's not just click the machine, or spoon of coffee watered in the cup) and playing game and listening podcast, cause it's one of my relaxing rituals.

I want to read today, "meditate" a bit, watch new anime episode yet, and watch the next lecture of one professor.

Have a nice day, all.

Today we have to pack the last things before going camping! Also we are picking up a friend from Germany because she is going to spend two weeks of summer with us! I haven't talked German in 2 years so that's going to be quite the challenge 😂

Very nice to meet you guys.

Wow, I watch anime too. I watch One-piece. What about you oxiu? Which anime you are watching?

And mohitha which movie you are watching? And coffee is not mine, but sometimes it helps me when I am very tired. I prefere Turkish tea.

Freija _ajierf where do you want camping?

I`m also interested in camping. I hear that there are very nice camping areas in the netherlands.

We are in Drenthe close to Emmen. Yes there are a lot of beautiful camping spots in the Netherlands!

I'm currently travelling in Armenia and today because of the heat I will stay at home the rest of the day(it's 15:00 now) and finish my homework. And then play SimAnt with some Natakhtari (a traditional Georgian lemonade). 😊

Today we have sunny day, too. This week will be very hot according to the news. The heat from the Sahara desert will come over. I`m curious how many degrees Celsius it will be. According to the news it will be between fourty and fourty five degrees Celsius in Germany.

Wow, that's quite hot for Europe. Here it's ranging from 38 to 42.

To finish my schoolwork and go to bed early