untranslatable words Everyday life and customs

Did you know that there are a lot words that you can't really translate into another language? In my language for example "gezelligheid" in English there isn't really a word for so it's more like coziness. So do you have a word in your language that's not translatable is?

I don't know one in my language, but there is the word 'komorebi' in Japanese, which means light falling through bamboo leaves.

急急如律令。
A few years ago, China released an anime called Nezha: Birth of the Demon Child.急急如律令(Ji ji ru lv ling) is a spellbound use by the characters in this anime.When professional translators try to translate the spellbound into English, they ran into trouble. Because they couldn't find a sentence in English that could express it.If I were part of the translation team for this anime, I would suggest not translating this sentence. Because I think this sentence is like Aladdin and the magic lamp in the main character summon the magic lamp of the spell, it does not have any actual meaning.

https://v.qq.com/x/page/k3062p55pqi.html

There are lot in my language, words don't have direct translation ( single word ) as an example we say " Kanawa " direct translation is " eat " but for the word " waladanawa " no single world in English. " waladanawa " means eating food without sensing any taste . "Budinawa " means eating fast . like wise there are a lot like that.