How about your past life? Everyday life and customs

Do you remember it?
Which times and nation you were?
What impression do you have?

I believe in past lives, however I dont remember mine

I believe in past lives, however I dont remember mine
If you should know,you would know.I think so😛

No recuerdo nada de vidas pasadas, pero tengo la sensación de estar buscando algo siempre... y de pertenecer a otro lugar. Tal vez solo sea mi cabeza o la rutina de día a día que hace que quieras algo más je,je.

There are people who claims that they can tell previous life of others but I don't know the truth. At the same time science / technology can not explains all the phenomena.

Edit by Dumi .

There no such thing you voodoo people

I think we can't say yes or no. Don't forget people believed world is flat in the past.

Edit by Dumi .

I think we can't yes or no. Don't forget people believed world is flat in the past.
In the past? I wish it was just in the past but there are yet some guys speaking of it in a high tone. Even "International Flat Earth Research Society" exists.

It would be Singapore, Hong Kong, or the Philippines. Everyone was friendly, if I asked something about there country. Anyone that understood my English stopped and made sure I got the right information.
Their was some that wanted to take advantage of me, but their was also someone near by that stopped them

Bro calm down, your opinion is not a fact…
I don’t believe either in past life, but no need to stigmatize…