Your Country Everyday life and customs

What are some of the best touring places in your country?.
Or what Interesting things make your country/city stand out.?.

Hey, I'm from the Netherlands, and my country's famous from some painters (Rembrandt van Rijn, Vincent van Gogh), the mills, the tulips and the controling of water. I would like to know what you know about the Netherlands!

Hey, I'm from the Netherlands, and my country's famous from some painters (Rembrandt van Rijn, Vincent van Gogh), the mills, the tulips and the controling of water. I would like to know what you know about the Netherlands!
Thanks for responding about your country Re:"What I know about the Netherlands"?.
I am not aware of any information about the Netherlands actually.

There are too many places I like in my country, I couldn't list them all. Btw, concerning naturalistic places, I'm in love with Alps and Etna; I've recently visited Anapo's valley near Ferla, very nice. Talking about cities, my faves are Syracuse (I recommend you Ortigia), Rome (every corner is full of surprises), Siena. I know these are only few; what about US?

Hi and for your reply 😃.As for the US people are interested in these places:Grand Cayon National Park, Disney Worlds theme park,River walk,Lincoln Memorial.Just to name some of the popular visited places.

There are too many places I like in my country, I couldn't list them all. Btw, concerning naturalistic places, I'm in love with Alps and Etna; I've recently visited Anapo's valley near Ferla, very nice. Talking about cities, my faves are Syracuse (I recommend you Ortigia), Rome (every corner is full of surprises), Siena. I know these are only few; what about US?
Hi and for your reply 😃...As for the US people are interested in these places Grand Canyon National park,
Disney World's theme park,River walk,Lincoln Memorial.Just to name some of the popular visited places.

Hi all,

I want to visit New York, Niagara Falls and the Everglades in Florida, when I am going to the US.

Hi all,

I want to visit New York, Niagara Falls and the Everglades in Florida, when I am going to the US.

balloon Speaking of Florida people also like to visit for the beaches.

Wow 🙂 my dream's to go to New Orleans 'cause I love jazz music, have you ever been there?

Wow 🙂 my dream's to go to New Orleans 'cause I love jazz music, have you ever been there?
That's cool you like jazz music😃 i have been to Lousiana just not the city of New Orleans however I have been to Shreveport Lousiana.So that I have heard New Orleans is popular for jazz :walkman.

My country (Perú) is know for having machu pichu one of the maravillas of the world.

My country is Know for the drink (vin, Ricard, ect.) The culture 😁, Paris City of lights and maybe for the tourism ( South of France).
Bye 🙂

My country(Turkey) really different. We live events in 1 week=some country history. Turkey the most poupuler İstanbul. But i don't like İstanbul because very crowded and have small streets. Some foreings afraid Turkey. Foreing think armed people in every street. Noooo the big lie. Example Eskisehir and other cities. Your find Eskisehir photos and dont believe and Venice be similar to and a lot of ethnic people in Turkey. Turk, Kurd, Lazar, Circassian... Anyway i hope you come Turkey and French and Italians are coming in Eskisehir. They say they love the city. Sorry for English is not sufficient.

I am from Germany the land of poets and thinkers.
Germany is well known for a lot of inportant inventions actually like the motorcycle, cars, letterpress, toothpaste, television and some more things we use in daily life.

It is even known for some poets like friedrich Schiller or Johann Wolfgang von Goethe but also many fables are from Germany written by the brothers Grimm.

I guess my country is even known because of its beer. Most people think of beer and Lederhosen when they think about Germany although it is just a little party who is wearing lederhosen and not even all the time.

The best Places for tourists are probably Cologne, Berlin and Hamburg there are a lot of different sights. When people just want to relax I would recommend a holiday at the baltic sea or north sea. Germany got some pretty islands in the north quite close to denmark.
We got also a lot of history, many museums which can tell you something about the last 2000 Years of german History.

Popular sights are castles or cathedrals like the cologne cathedral. Cologne is a very open minded city and known for its carneval it is also the gay capital of Germany.

I hope now you can imagine a little bit better what you can expect in Germany 🙂

If anyone want some more detailed explanations just send me a text (:

If you come in Italy you must visit Firenze, Roma and Napoli (I don't know how to translate them in english xoxo): these are my three favourite cities in my country and I swear that they are really beautiful

The Netherlands is famous for its tulips.
And in the city the Hague we have Madurodam where every touristic monument is build in small shape. So if you visit Madurodam you can have a view of all the important tourist sights of the Netherlands.

my country is Poland, It has a lot of tradition. The National Anthem has the title Mazurek Dąbrowskiego. Holidays are underway from the last week of June to the last week of August. in schools we learn Polish, English, art, history, mathematics, technology, computer science, PE, religion. On the internet they talk about our country as a state of a blooming onion, but we are not angry 🙂 (at least I)

Hi! I'm from Russia. My hometown Salekhard is the only city on the Arctic Circle.