USA and or vs. Russia Politics and governments

And thanks KonSTO for mentioning that our army isn't normal. It's incredible army.

Our cavaliers sends regards!
https://notesfrompoland.com/2020/08/12/norman-davies-the-battle-of-warsaw-one-hundred-years-on/

(Im just responding to Your propaganda and huge ego)

Poland was with the U.S when the U.S won both World Wars. So his country did win the World Wars. Do not talk about his country like that dumbass. America is a strong country so is Russia I will give you that. But never take on the U.S because we will take you down like we did Germany twice.
Oh that's why your country couldn't reply the Afghanis and the Viet Cong?

You again. India has no reason to be involved in this. India was not in either world wars, Vietnam, Middle East wars, nor Korea you have no room to speak.

You again. India has no reason to be involved in this. India was not in either world wars, Vietnam, Middle East wars, nor Korea you have no room to speak.
Ya I know you are struggling to defend them

Your 12 what in the world do you know?

Your 12 what in the world do you know?
That I am entitled to my own opinions

True. But have you ever been to the us

Anti-Western propaganda makes me sick...

Edited by DanielWeathers .

I thought before I could take Russia's side on some political challenges because we were friends, but now these outright deceptions on Ukraine has shown me how greedily and recklessly Russia considers it's relationships toward the rest of us and is willing to betray that friendship for some public-relations stunt with it's allies and a fist-fight over it's noisy neighbor.

What good thing better did Russia leave behind in Afghanistan than the USA ?

America is arrogant! America is rude! America is wicked! only the government! Russia is innocent!

America is the only country that is free

I disagree with you. Russian Federation is free too

America is arrogant! America is rude! America is wicked! only the government! Russia is innocent!
Almost

Pure propaganda

Nah it is not. You haven´t lived in the U.S

Nah it is not. You haven´t lived in the U.S
And you haven't live in Russia as well

Pure propaganda
Yes, you are correct bro