USA and or vs. Russia Politics and governments

well the government
Not the government, Putin

yea

I am asking anyone to explain to me why the Russian people accept what Putin is doing in Ukraine. I just don't know why it is necessary for Russia to do it.
If you want, I'll explain.
It is an operation, which is done for stop NATO moving to Russian frontier. It is a foolish to just look at this process and don't try to do anything. For usa this stopping is a normal practice. Vietnam, Corea had been destroyed by American forces and you call it normal? Haha! It is very naive. And one more proof: my friend is in Ukraine now. He says (translated into English): Donbass is destroyed. But who did it? Ours (Russians)? No! If we did it, why we are helping to rebuild Donbass? Just cause we are saviors, not aggressors

KonSTO, you are soon 18 years old that could be a good idea to join the russian army to see what's really going on. Yesterday, for example, the brave Russian army bombed a shopping center with more than a thousand people inside. Russians will have work to rebuild all that is destroyed.

KonSTO, you are soon 18 years old that could be a good idea to join the russian army to see what's really going on. Yesterday, for example, the brave Russian army bombed a shopping center with more than a thousand people inside. Russians will have work to rebuild all that is destroyed.
Hey bro, I said: I KNOW, WHAT IS GOING ON. Shopping center has been bombarded by evil Russians? Haha, our army has no need in this shit, it's fake just like Zmeiny island. I know that you will say: it is not fake, russia is very bad etc, but I have counter-argument: if it's truth, what was it made for?
Anil, in european news, in russian news now there's not clear true(
Don't believe fakes: pro-russian, anti-russian, it doesn't matter. The fact, that 3rd world war is coming is not real. 3rd world war is going right now. But this war is unique (the first in world history), the war, where fight lease and truth, fakes and reality. Information war

KonSto. You need to shut up. We had our reasons in Korea and Vietnam. Maybe you should mind you shit. Everybody hates you Russians. In fact every other country is the savior but Russia. You are the evil people for attacking people you do not deserve this.

KonSto. You need to shut up. We had our reasons in Korea and Vietnam. Maybe you should mind you shit. Everybody hates you Russians. In fact every other country is the savior but Russia. You are the evil people for attacking people you do not deserve this.
Haha! I'm laughing out loud! "We had our reasons"! Hahaha! And in Yugoslavia, and in Serbia, and in Iraq? Which reason can give you rights to kill innocent people? Hahaha heil trump! Heil biden! Heil Obama!

We did that because they had attacked us 21 years ago. And do not ever talk about my presidents ever again. You do not hear me talking about Putin.

Haha! I'm laughing out loud! "We had our reasons"! Hahaha! And in Yugoslavia, and in Serbia, and in Iraq? Which reason can give you rights to kill innocent people? Hahaha heil trump! Heil biden! Heil Obama!

Said guy who's country was occupying half of europe and some asian countries. And is trying to do it again, under lies like: "we want protect our citizens and fight with nasizm!".

You think that USA actions is excuse for current murders by RU army?
Are You fan of Stalin, or why You keep his photo in pictures? Another troll You are?
What are Your so reliable sources, that You are so sure and "I know what is going on!"?

And excuse me, but history shows that Your army really needs shit like killing the unarmed. It's well documented in history (maybe not in russia). It was always one of the most barbaric and uncivilized armies in the world. Come in, You were even killing Your own people. That's sick.
So I don't know, maybe shooting at the shopping center happened just because? Or to add one brick more to the wall of reasons "why Ukraine should give up"? Because if not, You will still continue doing shit like this.

Good job Oxiu

We did that because they had attacked us 21 years ago. And do not ever talk about my presidents ever again. You do not hear me talking about Putin.
Who are "they"? Or I don't know something? What did Yugoslavia do? What about Iraq? And I already will not talk about Afghanistan, American brave soldiers really f'cked up in Afghan. I asked you once and I'll ask you twice: which reason can give you rights to kill innocent people? Which reason can give you rights to use combination of defoliants and herbicides on peaceful Vietnam? And America fuck'd up in this Vietnamese jungle. "Professional army" can not win some lads, that can't shoot well? Which reason can give you rights to turn into ground Yugoslavia? To kill thousands of people? USA is a war criminal

What gives you the right to do the same thing? And they are the people who killed innocent people in the twin towers. Russia is everything you think America is you dickweed. Came to America and you will see what I mean. You Russians are evil . You think you could take back your land without a fight? Yeah right. Russians think they are so tough but your not. Your weak. America won every war it has been in. Russia pulled out of both World Wars.

Said guy who's country was occupying half of europe and some asian countries. And is trying to do it again, under lies like: "we want protect our citizens and fight with nasizm!".

You think that USA actions is excuse for current murders by RU army?
Are You fan of Stalin, or why You keep his photo in pictures? Another troll You are?
What are Your so reliable sources, that You are so sure and "I know what is going on!"?

And excuse me, but history shows that Your army really needs shit like killing the unarmed. It's well documented in history (maybe not in russia). It was always one of the most barbaric and uncivilized armies in the world. Come in, You were even killing Your own people. That's sick.
So I don't know, maybe shooting at the shopping center happened just because? Or to add one brick more to the wall of reasons "why Ukraine should give up"? Because if not, You will still continue doing shit like this.

Said guy, whose country didn't win no one great war, whose country has not a normal army. And I think, that you have a mistake: we did not occupate half of Europe, you confused us with Hitler. And I'm patriot, so I think, that it all about our army is lease. America is a bit cleverer, than RU: they never fight with Russia their own hands, they always used (and use) other countries or terrorists (Just like in Syria). And Ukraine (and Europe) are another other countries, and the reason why we started to fight in ua is not Nazism, it is danger of NATO powers will use ua like their launcher of their missiles to Russia.
And I am fan of Stalin and Lenin. Stalin is the man, whose achieves are upgrading Russian science and manufacturing, the man, whose soldiers won the Great War II. You also can say, that I'm brainwashed. But you'll have a mistake twice. I am patriot 'cause my parents are patriots, my grandparents were patriots. That is all I wanted you to say

Poland was with the U.S when the U.S won both World Wars. So his country did win the World Wars. Do not talk about his country like that dumbass. America is a strong country so is Russia I will give you that. But never take on the U.S because we will take you down like we did Germany twice.

Poland was with the U.S when the U.S won both World Wars. So his country did win the World Wars. Do not talk about his country like that dumbass. America is a strong country so is Russia I will give you that. But never take on the U.S because we will take you down like we did Germany twice.
You did Germany once, WWI.In WWII Your forces landed in Normand in 1944, when USSR started counter-attack and came to Europe.

Okay, so You are repeating bullshit, because Your parents and grandparents are repeating bullshit? Okay. That's great.

And yes, You were occupying europe. You know, there was even a border between Soviet Union and West Europe (yes, under alliance influence), in the germany.

You want to talk about winnig wars? Like the Polish-Sovier war, when You tried to put Your hands on europe and "oops, not this time", but instead we took the west Belarus and Ukraine territory?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish%E2%80%93Soviet_War

Or maybe even earlier, when we were visiting Moscow with our east europe brothers.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish%E2%80%93Lithuanian_occupation_of_Moscow

Or about World War II, when You attacked us together with Germans? Like knife in backbone. Really, very honorable. You even took our whole intelligence to kill them.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Okay, let's say that it was victory of Yours.

You find Stalin and Lenin as heroes... Oh boy... I don't even know how to comment this.

https://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/stalin.htm

Authors of genocide. Really? Oh, sorry, I have only fake sources probably.

You know, i will never say that we are pure and saints, and that we never lost. But man... You should'nt either.

I am the one repeating bs?

I am the one repeating bs?

Not You.