Looking for No/Fi/Fo/It/Nl/Af Penpals Other languages

Hello there,
I'd like to get back into penpaling, although I have to say that I not am really into handcrafting my letters, preferring the old-fashioned way of writing letters. Had made some great penpals years ago, but due to time issues, moving or other reasons we lost contact. Now I want to try finding new ones.
Since I have learned some languages which I don't want to abandon or leave behind, I would be really happy to have a language exchange with somebody through these letters. I have learned Norwegian (almost fluent at some point), Faroese (roughly around A2) and Finnish (2 years but still only basic knowledge) in university and learning Italian (around A2) and Dutch/Afrikaans (just started) and could offer you German, if you are interested.

Hello, you know here. Many people say they want to learn a new language (for example French or English) but when you want to help, they block you like a piece of shit => https://ibb.co/1RFtMJd

Well that happens on all of the websites I guess. It's just a long shot to see if somebody would be interested, if people don't want to for any reason they don't have to

Hello,I am from Italy and I've been studying German for some years now. I'd really like to practice my German 🙂

Edit by R0ss .