Käärijä Films, music, TV

What do u think about him?

But there's something about him that fascinates me, maybe it's his style, maybe his songs, I don't know

I hope he won't end up being one hit/album wonder, so far I kinda like what he's doing. I think he could find his place on stage among artists like Tommy Cash (well, they already have one song together), Electric Callboy or Little Big, so I wish him luck.

I hope he won't end up being one hit/album wonder, so far I kinda like what he's doing. I think he could find his place on stage among artists like Tommy Cash (well, they already have one song together), Electric Callboy or Little Big, so I wish him luck.

Käärijä won't be a one-hit wonder because he has other songs. He has collaborated with Tommy Cash, Antti Tuisku, Elastinen and Erika Vikman. Check it out on Spotify

Käärijä won't be a one-hit wonder because he has other songs. He has collaborated with Tommy Cash, Antti Tuisku, Elastinen and Erika Vikman. Check it out on Spotify

mhm yeah the collabs really help, especially when they are with people as well known as Elastinen

hi isyes!😛

hey

I love Käärijä! I like his music and his vibes.

And his songs helps me with learning finnish 😊

Kolibri en tiennyt että pidät käärljästä pidän sunnysta tai Saara Aallosta