Maneskin fans here we are!!!! Films, music, TV

What's your favorite song of them??? And fav member?

Beggin !!!

Beggin !!!
That song is perfect!!

Yes😍

Im in love with "for your love" those time... But every song of them are perfect!

Not all but many 😃

I love Coraline the most it's so emotional and beautiful, aaand my favourite member is Damiano 😌

Beggin is amazing!

Definitely Coraline. Lyrics are so beautiful and the version with orchestra from Sanremo? Stunning

I love Coraline the most it's so emotional and beautiful, aaand my favourite member is Damiano 😌
AAAAAAh Sanremo's performance was🤯

Definitely Coraline. Lyrics are so beautiful and the version with orchestra from Sanremo? Stunning
Yesssss , I cried a ✨little✨😌🤭

Beggin is amazing!
yesss!!!! I'm french, and for the person who don't have money, the "restos du coeur" sing a lot of songs and they did it, it was....😬... but i danced anyways😂💃🏻

Beggin is amazing!
yesss!!!! I'm french, and for the person who don't have money, the "restos du coeur" sing a lot of songs and they did it, it was....😬... but i danced anyways😂💃🏻
cool!

Zitti e buoni

Zitti e buoni
Oh yeah, this one is the key of their success🤩

1. Beggin
2. Le parole lontane
3. Zitti e buoni
4. I wanna be your slave

The first third and fourth I like because you can dance amazing to it and the second I like because it's not like really soft music but also not like " I wanna be you slave".

Also at first I didn't like them but because of them I began to appreciate harder music then just POP. 😊