Fav movie 🎬 Films, music, TV

I can see so much now as I don't have any other work to do; until 2020, I used to see like 1 - 2 movies every weekend or sometimes not even that :I

But now I have a lot of time as I do online schooling (not a choice to do offline) and am locked inside my house all 24 hours 😭😭
So... I can't meet any friends: thus music and Netflix are my only companions 😌

And my Netflix subscription is ending on 10th and I don't think mum will let dad renew it once more considering the amount of Binge Watching I'm doing ):,'

I can see so much now as I don't have any other work to do; until 2020, I used to see like 1 - 2 movies every weekend or sometimes not even that :I

But now I have a lot of time as I do online schooling (not a choice to do offline) and am locked inside my house all 24 hours 😭😭
So... I can't meet any friends: thus music and Netflix are my only companions 😌

And my Netflix subscription is ending on 10th and I don't think mum will let dad renew it once more considering the amount of Binge Watching I'm doing ):,'

I'm at school since we don't have the quarantine anymore but almost every day I finish at 12:05 but I begin everyday at 8h

Twilight
Interstellar
Wandering Earth
Sully
Harry potter
Lord of the rings
The theory of everything
Le Silence de la Mer

Twilight
Interstellar
Wandering Earth
Sully
Harry potter
Lord of the rings
The theory of everything
Le Silence de la Mer
I know most of them and like them

Bueno mis gustos son un poco retro pero mis favoritas son La lista de Schindler y Cara cortada, luego ya vienen las de terror jeje.

All of us are dead

every movie of "Star Wars" and "Rocky"

Uncharted
Dog

"The proposal" will forever be my favorite movie.

Joker