Potterheads, come here! Films, music, TV

Whose your favourite character/who do you find most interesting and which house are you in? My favourite characters are Lily Potter (Harry's mom), Severus Snape, Fred & George Weasley, Luna Lovegood and Fleur Delacour. I'm a Hufflepuff. I took quizzes on Wizarding World and some other sites. The result is Hufflepuff in all 😀
(All the Harry, Ron and Hermione fans, don't take it as a insult that they are not my favourite characters)

I am a Ravenclaw, and I love Luna Lovegood the most, she's so beautiful that you can call her a fairy.

I am a Ravenclaw, and I love Luna Lovegood the most, she's so beautiful that you can call her a fairy.
Cool! I also love how Evanna Lynch portrayed Luna's role. She looks so innocent

I am a Gryffindor!And,I love Luna too.

My favourite character is Regulus Black, I love so much The Marauders Era and I think he is so underrated 🙂
I'm a slytherin and i would like to know some poterheads from every country 🙂

Hiii I’m a ravenclaw and my favorite characters are ron and hermione

Remus John Lupin, but I like Lucius Malfoy too(no offence)

What characters you ship?

Im a ravenclawww 💙🌠 , and characters I find interesting are, Luna Lovegood and Draco Malfoy . I read the books and watched the movies but I don't really have any preference over them .

House: Hufflepuff
Favorite characters: Fred & George Weasley.
Favorite movie: The Prisoner of Azkaban

i’m a Gryffindor
my favourite character is Hermione (:

and i ship Harmione!

i’m a Gryffindor
and i ship Harmione!
I ship Drarry and Linny hahaha

i’m a Gryffindor
and i ship Harmione!
Linny...ok! but Drarry? they both seem the most unlikely persons ever! 😂 but yeah many people ship Drarry and Dramione too which i think will never happen 😂

i’m a Gryffindor
and i ship Harmione!
I have proof of drarry, many proof
Linny...ok! but Drarry? they both seem the most unlikely persons ever! 😂 but yeah many people ship Drarry and Dramione too which i think will never happen 😂

I'm a Griffyndor! When I went to an exhibition about Harry Potter in Milan they put the Sorting Hat on my head and he said: "Gryffindor!!". I was so proud of myself😍!
My favourite caracter is Hermione😍 I think she's the best. I ship her with Viktor Krum.

i’m a Gryffindor
and i ship Harmione!
Dramione will never happen, Hermione is too superior to fall in love with a so spoiled and evil kid like Malfoy

Even dought is not all Draco's fault if he's evil and spoiled