Favourite band or singer? Films, music, TV

Soooo many! Kanye West, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Beyoncé, Tyler, the creator and right now I'm OBSESSED with XXXtentacion and Aminé!

Dave Gahan from Depeche Mode. For me it's one of the sexiest men's voices 😉

My favourite bands: Black Sabbath, Cream, Deep Purple, ELP, Genesis, Gentle Giant, Grand Funk Railroad, Jethro Tull, King Crimson, Led Zeppelin, PFM, Pink Floyd, Santana, Ten Years After, The Beatles, The Doors, The Who, Triumvirat, Uriah Heep, and Yes. Well, if I have to name only one, it would be YES.

Edited by Claudio0590 .

i have many favourite bands, but i love The fantastic 4, Nickelback and Sunrise Avenue 🙂

Billy Talent and Twenty One Pilots!

Twenty one pilots, AC DC, Jon Bellion, Macklemore

Bts! I love their music so much <3

Thin Lizzy
The Ark
Jimi Hendrix
Ronnie James Dio
Joe Satriani
Yngwie Malmsteen
Gary Moore
And much more 😛

TWENTY ON PILOTS!

Tom Odell 🙂

Band and singers famous in my country: BAJM ( and beautifull and tallented singer Beata Kozidrak (she have really strong voice) ), Margareth, Natalia Nykiel, Dżem, Anna German, Kombii, Michał Szpak, Cleo, Perfect, Budka Suflera, Marta Bijan, Ania Dąbrowska, Sylwia Grzeszczak, Marcelina, Mela Koteluk, BlueCafe, Monika Brodka

My favorite not polish singers and bands: Lana Del Rey, Halsey, Taylor Swift, Indila, Queen, Little Mix, Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera, ACDC, Beyonce, Rihianna, Sabrina Carpenter, Zara Larsson, Avril Lavigne, P!nk, Christina Perry, Gabrielle Aplin, Leona Lewis, Melania Martinez, Collbie Calliat, FirstAidKit

But first place still have BAJM and Lana

I love the band Seether! I got to see them in a concert in Paris a few weeks ago 😃

Ewa Farna, Sylwia Grzeszczak, I like Sia, Celine Dion...and too many others to write

Shawn Mendes. His voice...

I think the best singer in the world is Jared Leto. And therefore 30 seconds to mars is the best band ever xD
Otherwise i like metal like avenged sevenfold, arch enemy, behemoth.
oh and i like Phil collins 😃

uhm
One Direction, Maroon5, Opeth, TheVamps, Troye Sivan, Cody Simpson, Ed Shereen, TheWeeknd, 5SOS, idk

Chris brown
Rihanna
Majors lazer
Nesly
Dadju
Soprano
Mickael pouvin
!!😍

Picture this
The Beatles
The rolling stones
Bruno mars