Fifa or Pes ? Games

Fifa or Pes ?

Who cares?

We need a dislike part in penpal gate please tell this to Etienne .

WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR FORUMS CHRIS ? ABOUT CHILDISH WARS ? DISLIKING CHINESE CULTURE ???

Stop making fun of us and brace yourself, if we are all dumb humans

What u was doing when you were 13 ????

Usa government ? About earth problems ? Or it was just a ball ? With 2 dolls ?

World wont change with your opinions

When I was 13 I didnt spammed in forums, thats for sure.
And when did I tell you about the points you gave above?

Dont you remember the time that 15 people was in chatroom ? Your war with 2 chinese teenagers ?

It got very bad. Now I understand that there is a problem on both sides of your brain

War with Chinese teenagers?
One of these tried to destroy me Afterwards with forum entries and shortened Statements so people could think Im Chinese enemys.

The point was they talked like we are greatest Nation in the world and when I told or asked them dont believe everything your government tells you they freaked out.

But let me ask: What has it to do with this topic?

It got very bad. Now I understand that there is a problem on both sides of your brain
So no arguments anymore on your site.

او را نادیده بگیرید، او بیمار است

من می دانم که شما یک نازی هستید، این توهین به هیتلر است!

One of these tried to destroy me Afterwards with forum entries and shortened Statements so people could think Im Chinese enemys.

The point was they talked like we are greatest Nation in the world and when I told or asked them dont believe everything your government tells you they freaked out.

Who cares ?

Is that ur thing???!

This forum is about "Fifa or Pes", I don't understand why a 40 year old guy has to poke his nose into something he doesn't wanna reply? 🤔

Saying "who cares?" was very rude and uncalled for. You can go and make/answer forums for people your age if u wanna be so rude
Were here to chat about stuff we enjoy, and there's no need to throw shade on anyone's interests.

Just to compare 😉

Btw Chinese people are very intelligent and very talented

Btw Chinese people are very intelligent and very talented
we are now discussing how to deal with this old guy.We teenagers just don't answer his rude words,consider him like air😏