Russia

Alhambra (castle in Spain)

Arcangelo

Orchha

Andalusia

Astrakhan

Niger🇳🇪 (country next to Nigeria)

There should be a very stupid joke about the fact that he is supposedly a “racist” because you see, he said the N-word, but I think everyone understands perfectly well that this is absurd.

Let's get back to the topic...

Ruhr Valley (Germany)

Yakushima

Alps

There should be a very stupid joke about the fact that he is supposedly a “racist” because you see, he said the N-word, but I think everyone understands perfectly well that this is absurd.

Ruhr Valley (Germany)

Thanks, I was also afraid, that's why I added that '' country ". Continuing Yemen

Alps
Stockholm

Ruhr Valley (Germany)

Thanks, I was also afraid, that's why I added that '' country ". Continuing Yemen
Don’t get me wrong, but all these restrictions with “racism” are simply beyond the bounds of insanity. "He's a racist. This guy is racist." This is all such crap.

By the way, what a place it was... Stockholm. In that case, let there be a Mount Rushmore

_______________________________________________________😇_Heaven & Hell_👹______________

'Hölle' (means Hell) ... is located in the district of Hof (Bavaria)

Ruhr Valley (Germany)

Don’t get me wrong, but all these restrictions with “racism” are simply beyond the bounds of insanity. "He's a racist. This guy is racist." This is all such crap.

By the way, what a place it was... Stockholm. In that case, let there be a Mount Rushmore

this game has been going on for fifteen years. I don't understand this controversy

Mount Rushmore? Edirne

Empoli

Ruhr Valley (Germany)

this game has been going on for fifteen years. I don't understand this controversy
This is a very long topic, let's instead of discussing this nonsense let's continue the game