What do you think about Germany? Politics and governments

Germans are famous for their good faith.Their industry productions are quite reliable。

If there's someone who cannot understand what you were saying, that's me.
It's about politics : )
you can ask me if you don't know

NO! It is not about politics! What do you as strangers think about Germany! What is about the german nature? The german cities? The german everydays life, german regions, ecc., ecc., ecc.! Let us have an exchange about our countries not about our political systems!

NO! It is not about politics! What do you as strangers think about Germany! What is about the german nature? The german cities? The german everydays life, german regions, ecc., ecc., ecc.! Let us have an exchange about our countries not about our political systems!

I mean the war between Russia and Ukarine that they were talking about...

Germany is now "occupied" country. Isn't it?

Fuck Russia! We support Ukraine:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-nBW41RdBQ

I love this topic. I hope that my country will learn from the past like Germany did.

Good night to everyone oder Gute nacht zu jedermann ! Peter the creator of this forum was right when he asked us what people thought about his country, culture and people and not only about politics which cancer be very changing according to the times like in every country on this planet. Personnally I ve got a strong connection with his country, culture and people since I m very young and this connection is so strong that my new partner is german now and I thank god everyday for all the things she brings in my life : ich hab eine grosse Verbindung mit Deutschland und Deutsche Menschen seid ich jung bin und diese Verbindung ist so stark dass jetz meine neue Partnerin Deutsch ist und ich danke Gott jeden Tag fur den Gluck, sie in meinem Leben bringt.

PiwiPete loves Ukraine! Otherwise why wouldn't he?

PiwiPete loves Ukraine! Otherwise why wouldn't he?
I have nothing to do with Ucraine!

I worry that Germany would want to return to it's "roots" soon.

Germany had no interest in this war at all.. The US is literally ruining this country by forbiding the Germans to get a cheap access to energy and, as a consequence, stealing their part of market/exportations as well as their industry. Germany gonna be rekt thanks to the US and the war they hugely are responsible for.

Germany had no interest in this war at all.. The US is literally ruining this country by forbiding the Germans to get a cheap access to energy and, as a consequence, stealing their part of market/exportations as well as their industry. Germany gonna be rekt thanks to the US and the war they hugely are responsible for.
Excellent point of view! Ucraine is the same post soviet sh…t like russia!

Excellent point of view! Ucraine is the same post soviet sh…t like russia!
Well, I'm not a fan of Germany as a country, as you know it, but I think it has to be said that it would be total idiocy to blame Germany to be unwilling to self-destruct like it is (and the whole EU as well) happening right now. More than that, I don't think it's something anyone in the West should rationally wish for.

Plus, yes, Ukraine is full of corruption and it's even worse since 2014... I see no reason to support this country, but I do'nt even know why it has been brought here.

As to answer about Germany again, or more specifically German culture and people like you suggested in another post:
Germans people usually are nice people from my perspective. Plus they give biscuits of Saint Nicolas, which make them even nicer 😉
I still didn't get why it has to be given in a shoe over night. Nor why youburn one candle every sunday, THat will remain a total mystery for me, ahah.

We give biscuits on Sankt Nicolas because it's a Tradition and it's a celebration. It has something to do with his backstory, where he gives a man I think gold. But because we don't give gold to other people, we give biscuits instead.
The candles we burn on the "Advent" this are the 4 weeks before Christmas. It's a preparation for Christmas.

I like their sausages

We give biscuits on Sankt Nicolas because it's a Tradition and it's a celebration. It has something to do with his backstory, where he gives a man I think gold. But because we don't give gold to other people, we give biscuits instead.
Ok, got it, I think. Thanks.
The candles we burn on the "Advent" this are the 4 weeks before Christmas. It's a preparation for Christmas.
That I got it, but it doesn't tell me why it hhas to be done this way, and why you only fire one aditionnal candle per sunday. I'm fine with it being a mystery though.

I have heard that Germans are skeptical of the unknown and quit building nuclear power plants for fear that they'd have a day an accident may make one dangerous like in another country they heard about so they don't want to use zero-carbon energy based on things they can't control.