Patriotic songs from your country Politics and governments

Don't tell me if and when I raise my voice.
I say what I want, I say when I want!
I am sure that I don't need any Tips for my life from you!
Bye!

Bye!
If you're going to argue with someone, at least do it respectfully please.
Oxiu kept telling you that you misunderstood his message and are making assumptions about his opinion, but you're not open to listen to him at all. And he didn't say a word about you raising your voice either, by the way.

You can't put words into someone's mouth from the first moment you respond to them, and just expect them to accept whatever assumption you're making without an argument.

And y

Bye!
Oxiu kept telling you that you misunderstood his message and are making assumptions about his opinion, but you're not open to listen to him at all. And he didn't say a word about you raising your voice either, by the way.

You can't put words into someone's mouth from the first moment you respond to them, and just expect them to accept whatever assumption you're making without an argument.

gäääähn

Bye!

ok

Some patriots shoot from the mouth.
"Don't tell me if and when I raise my voice.
Bye!"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=khabhCrXHvU&pp=ygUSxLB6bWlyIG1hcsWfxLEgdHNr

AUF DE-

there is plenty of patriotism in Russia. and there are a lot of songs on this occasion, "the march of the farewell of the Slavs", "the march of the Siberian shooters", "forward Russia". you can enumerate endlessly