What languages do you learn at school? English

grzechusc91
grzechusc91
Casual

English is obligatory and you can also learn German, Russian, Spanich, Italian it depend of school

Kuunvalo
Kuunvalo

I'm studying French (mother tongue), English, German, Spanish, and Russian at high school. At secondary school I learned Latin and a little of Ancient Greek, but actually I don't remember a lot of these languages...

Man0n
Man0n
Casual

We've got English, French, German, Latin, Greek and Dutch oufcourse!

blaszok
blaszok
Casual

I am learning English for almost 10 years, German for 3, Latin for 1 year and Italien for 1 year ;)

Babe
Babe
Expert

Russian, Ukrainian, English and German

pikkuessi
pikkuessi
Casual

Everyone in here Finland has to learn swedish because its our other offical language. Other languages i know are spanish and english. :)

Oliska22
Oliska22
Casual

In my school i'm learning polish,english and german. :)

mmir-a
mmir-a
Casual

I read in my school english, finnish, french and swedish ( : And before i read a little german ( :

Charlie992
Charlie992

I'm learning English & Arabic. I also have been learning German for like 10 years, but I suck at it :/

Minipouce2011
Minipouce2011

I learn English, spanish and french too but french is more like literature :)

SarahS
SarahS

I 'm learning Dutch- yes, that language actually exists ;)- French, English and German ^^

Dennis_dL
Dennis_dL

English, French and German are a must (secondary school), Latin and Old Greek are for the highest level at school, optional is Spanish. And Dutch, because I live in the Netherlands.

Edit by Dennis_dL .
JimmyHopes
JimmyHopes
Casual

I'm learning Italian, English, German, Spanish and Latin :)

Ellie1995
Ellie1995
Casual

I'm learning English, French, Latin (if it can be considered a language sleep1 ) and, obviously, Italian! :)

Breizhad
Breizhad
Casual

I'm learning English, French, Spanish ^^

Tuca_94
Tuca_94
Expert

English, French, Swedish, Spanish, also I used to study German, and in my school I think people can also study Italian and Russian? :D

Sim0na
Sim0na
Casual

English, russian, french. All of them for several years.. The languages at my school kind of suck though... :S

CarmenMorles
CarmenMorles

Hi! I am not expert to speak english but i try... of course the spanish is easier to me and anyways How are you?..What's new?