What languages do you learn at school? English

Xxmanon
Xxmanon

I'm learning Dutch, English, French and German, but I'm gonna drop german next year, I hate it

CoffeeBreak
CoffeeBreak
Casual

I learn French [native language xD], English, Spanish & German at school & by myself, catalan & italien .. :) Maybe soon, portugese ! :p

aram419
aram419
Casual

I learn English at school^^

wantii
wantii
Casual

english, russian and latin

DanielR
DanielR
Casual

Only English : :angry

Luna830
Luna830

I'm learning English and German

Pati18
Pati18

English and Spanish ;) I love Spanish... but my teacher is HORRIBLE!

Lilisouns
Lilisouns
Casual

I'm my school, we can learn english, italian, german, latin and spanish but I learnt english, latin and spanish ;)

Snoosey
Snoosey
Casual

I life in the Netherlands and we learn the Dutch, German/Deutsch, Frence and English. And if you like it, you can learn Italian, Spanish, Latin and/or Greek. So we can learn a lot of languages :P hihi.

Parinaz
Parinaz
Casual

But I dropped french, I hated it.
Wow!I found someone who has the same idea!I would never start it to drop it!

Sj1tjuh
Sj1tjuh
Casual

i'm learning englisch at school.
but i used to learn frenche and german to but i chosed to stop with that laguages :shifty

miki_
miki_
Casual

I have already graduated but I studied English and Swedish at my school. In my town's schools you can also choose Russian, Italian, French, Spain, German and Latin. You can also take Chinese, Japanese, Arabian, Karelian and Estonian language lessons at our town's congress and cultural centre.

chicca
chicca
Regular

I'm studying italian, english, french and spanish, But I would love to learn German too!!

Inessmiles
Inessmiles

I'm learning Dutch, French, English, Latin and I think we can learn German and Spanish too!

jurini
jurini
Casual

In elementary and middle schools I learned Spanish, in ninth grade, it was French, and now I'm studying German. Other students at my school can take Spanish, French, or Latin instead.

mini95
mini95
Casual

English, German. i used to do french, latin and greek as well... but i only chose german and english. :)

RecklessHeart
RecklessHeart
Casual

I am learning English and Spanish.

ilary-stella
ilary-stella
Casual

i am learning English, French and Latin. And my language, Italian.