We fight against coronavirus!!!! English

We Will win against it!
From italy

Si, vinceremo! Dalla Sicilia.

Stay strong!

We Will win against it!
From italy

Are you 100% sure?

We can only win it by staying at home. Too many people aren’t doing it yet.

Yes, we can only win if we respect the containment rules taken by the government, even if some countries have taken their decisions a little bit late... Some people don't respect it and many of them don't really care about it. In France, some people from Paris have left their homes to come in Brittany so that they could pass the containment rules close to the sea, like if it was holiday. But many of them are probably infected to the covid-19 because Paris is the one of the most infected... And we don't understand how they were able to get away from their home during the containment period. Now, they have to go back home.
Anyway, we should resist and stay at home for everybody and mostly caregivers. Take care of yourselves !

(I hope my English is good)

I am from China. We Chinese are fighting against the virus too and have achieved great success. I think it will end soon because I have got to return to school next week 🙁

Fight ? Win against ?
What kind of battle are you thinking about ?
Against epidemic, Humankind is not fighting, we are only surviving through it...
Yes, we start to have some drugs for helping us but the main job remains in our hands... In our body... In our immune system...
Measures that we took are only there for supporting us, not fighting beside us...
It is simple, after this, the immune capabilities of Humankind will be raised up and the weakest will simply sink in the Darwin's laws...
That is how it works, for already thousands years and for the next surely...

And it is positive !
What is, following you, the motor of the Evolution ? It is the Darwinist Selection Pressure and only this.
And researches are based on the observation of the world around us and the selections performed by Nature...
As ex.
- Antibiotics are the result of the observation of a negative selection that occurs on bacteria that we use for our profit.
- Some drugs were cloned from specificaties noticed on isolated patients whom presented survival avantages.

Edit by Verenius .