How do you veiw korea? English

I ALSO feel annoying and unwilling when these happens again and again.-_-;;;;;
NO ONE think they are Korean......Who talked to you guys????
every Korean knows they are Chinese๐Ÿ˜;;;

We learn about Confucius and Sun Yet-sen in WORLD HISTORY class, not in Korean history class.
(Sorry but I never heard about Li Bai and Zheng He. But, in Korean dictionary, Li Bai = famous poet of ๅ”, Zheng He = general of ๆ˜Ž)

Also about DBF, Japan, Korea, and China have this may 5th festival(we call it 'Dan-O') in common.
And we have far different customs, and Japan must have it's unique custome. (at least we don't ride dragon boat. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

If you can't believe what I'm saying, and, if you want to, I'll link Korean dictionaries๐Ÿ™‚

Have a nice weekend๐Ÿ˜ƒDD

Well, we sometimes get these kinds of information from mass media.
To make sure the correctness, I googled these information before I post my commet here.
And what I saw is : Korean said they governed China and Taiwan. Also Japan was a "colony of Corea" ...
That's too ridiculous so I didn't type it above. But I've heard too many people and informations that say(stuff like this): Korean textbook tell their students that Sun Yet-Sen is from Korea. etc.

And I think you're right, (about the DBF). I apologize for my word ๐Ÿ™‚ .
Btw, thanks for your replication. Those are anwers I really want to know from native Korean. =)

Edit by niii .

I ALSO feel annoying and unwilling when these happens again and again.-_-;;;;;
NO ONE think they are Korean......Who talked to you guys????
every Korean knows they are Chinese๐Ÿ˜;;;

We learn about Confucius and Sun Yet-sen in WORLD HISTORY class, not in Korean history class.
(Sorry but I never heard about Li Bai and Zheng He. But, in Korean dictionary, Li Bai = famous poet of ๅ”, Zheng He = general of ๆ˜Ž)

Also about DBF, Japan, Korea, and China have this may 5th festival(we call it 'Dan-O') in common.
And we have far different customs, and Japan must have it's unique custome. (at least we don't ride dragon boat. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

If you can't believe what I'm saying, and, if you want to, I'll link Korean dictionaries๐Ÿ™‚

Have a nice weekend๐Ÿ˜ƒDD

Well, we sometimes get these kinds of information from mass media.
To make sure the correctness, I googled these information before I post my commet here.
And what I saw is : Korean said they governed China and Taiwan. Also Japan was a "colony of Corea" ...
That's too ridiculous so I didn't type it above. But I've heard too many people and informations that say(stuff like this): Korean textbook tell their students that Sun Yet-Sen is from Korea. etc.

And I think you're right, (about the DBF). I apologize for my word ๐Ÿ™‚ .
Btw, thanks for your replication. Those are anwers I really want to know from native Korean. =)

omg-_-;;;; To say again, no one thinks like that about asian countries' historical relationship.. =_=;;;
I learned that China and Korea have had good relationship by trade and cultual crossover, except for several wars. that's all what I've learn. (Actually Japanese scholars are saying that ancient Korea(it was 'Shin-ra' at that time) and China(maybe ้š‹), were their colony.)

I also thank you for taking part in this forum. I've never imagined China and Taiwan people think like this about Korea. O_o!!
and maybe I will never imagine like it except for what you say. ๐Ÿ™‚

no one thinks like that about asian countries' historical relationship..
That's why I asked questions here. Media don't always tell the truth.
Thanks again, I understand now ๐Ÿ™‚ And have a nice weekend. =D
I've never imagined China and Taiwan people think like this about Korea. O_o!!
Well, they don't. =) I don't know how people from China think about Korea.
At least, Taiwan teenagers 'LOVE' Korean people and culture.
Only these part confused me but I don't hate Korean people ๐Ÿ™‚

Take care =)