University's life!! English

I'm a "new in" at university and I wonder how's this new and interesting world.. can I have some stories, experiences, about studiying harder and more seriously and stuff like that?

Thank you SOO SOO MUCH :*

BYEEEEE

Heyy I am new at the university too, and I can say it is really really hard.
I definitely don't have so much free time right now because of learning, homework and so on and I can't meet friends/family...sometimes I only feel bad and tired and I worry about if i will manage it.
But the study i have chosen is really interesting so i will give my best.
Wish you much luck!

I've just recently finished university and the only thing that I could recommend to you two is to find a equilibrium between all your responsibilities and free times (sport, parties, ... whatever else) 😉
Sometimes, trust me, it is preferable to let down some chapters or parts for resting a little more than forcing you !
It may looks like I was a "bad" student but I wasn't a one, I pass every year at one time 😉
Balance is everything, don't feel guilty if you don't work enough following your planning, just remember why you didn't work and accept that you were simply tired no matter the delay you have in the subject 😉
And you will see that during your first years, you want to change the world, while during your last years you simply want to know what will be served at the canteen XD

Verenius