Looking for penpals English

Hello,everyone.I'm Elizabeth who come from China and I'm fifteen-year-old.I'm looking for pen pals.I'm a good listener so you could tell everything to me. I don't care'bout where you're from or how old you're.Come on,what're you waiting for?

Hey I am 21 years young and come from Germany.
My hobbies are sports and technology.

I am simply not satisfied with the communication in this days, whatsapp and emails are practically no question, but also impersonal and loveless.

So if you might write letters with me the old way I would be happy if you contact me.

Hi,
My name is Betty and I'm also looking for some new friends from all around the world to talk with.
I don't care about the country or state, the gender or the age.
-Betty

hello

looking for penpals in the world!snail mail only.

Hello, send me a message to chat.

Hey,if you wanna have a german Pen Pal, you can send me a message

Hi! If u wanna have a Rusiain penpal, u can send me a message 🙂☺️😊

Hello everyone! 👋I am from Russia and I want to practice my English (because I have a bad one)👀. Write to anyone, I will be very glad. Good luck to all☺️😊

Hello! I'm Veronica from Italy!
I'd like to know new friends all over the world, improve my english and spanish, but in particular the russian language that i've started to learn.
Fell free to write me! 😀

Hi! I'm Beatrice and I'm looking for a penpal who I can exchange letters with. Check my bio and message me if you're interested!

Hello world! I'm looking for someone who is really forgiving. My English isn't perfect! My Pen Pal where are you?! Hah

Heyyyy, i am looking for some friends! hopefully some of yall would want to be friends with me!

Hey ! 😆

Hey everyone, I am looking for a pen pal to snailmail with. I prefer flipbooks or decorated envelopes. If you want to see some of my work take a look at my ig @snailmail.anika . I hope we become friends 🙂.

Hi! You can call me Charlie. I am also looking for a pen pal if you’re still interested.

hello!
i'm Axelle, and i'm looking for a penpal/writing buddy

Heyy!
My name is Lacey
I am 13 years old, almost 14
I like talking to other people around the same age so like 11-17ish
I like sleeping
I love reading
And I am looking for a pen pal.