EXCHANGE YEAR—-> Is it a good idea? English

Hi, I’m Francesca, from Italy and I really would like to spend a year in the U.S.A. or in Canada, but I have any clue about what should I do...
Should I go there or not?
Well, there are many pros and cons (for example I am terrifically bad in math and I always need a professional help outside school)

Do you have experience with studying abroad?
What should I do 4 you?

Waiting for answers
Love
Francy

And sorry if my English is a mess.
Tryin’ to improve

Heyy Francys
No one can really answer your question, only you. But if you really thought a lot about it than do it. I also want to do it in the USA and never forget, thats a great chance to have ecperience such an adventure. We both are 16 and not many teens in our age can say that they visited an other continent, have friends their and who found a second family in the other side of the sea who will alwaxs welcome you with opened arms. Never forget an exchange year is never wasted time
But thats my opinion the decision is on you
I wish you good luck and I am shure you will make the right decision😘❤❤

That’s the problem I am affected by too! I wanna go to Australia but I am very scared of those lessons I would miss, even because I should study them all during the summer.
On the other hand it’s an occasion to feel really indipendent and explore the world (and ofc to start new friendships and Learn the language). Take the decision you feel as yours and don’t worry, I will do the same!😂

You’ve been so cute guys, thanks🌸😊