How does the world view us Americans English

No I don't think that war solves all. I don't agree with a lot of things that our government is doing, however, I do think that something had to be done about it though. I really don't think you understand how devastating it was, I really don't.
And by the way, I am not hunting or killing anyone, I am not an American soldier getting orders.

I understand what you mean cosaque.

\lets face it when the Muslim extremest ramed the plane into our trade center, was a direct act of war. it was not only bush that wanted to go to war, the american people all were urging him to.
what if some guys from [b]every[/b] country of the world explode themselves in the USA...will you declare war against the whole Earth ?

I think it's really funny that the world will always blame Germany for the holocaust but America killing
an entire nation is gone & forgiven. Give it a thought.
i think it's "funnier" that Germany trigerred a World War because of their extermination-policy but in USA's case , everybody (...well a big part) is helping them >_>
now thats just silly

😁😁 i agree with you vikterincredible

AllieO, yes people from other countries dont understand how big the incident was,

i remember i was in elementary school when it happened everyone was freaking out,

I was too young when 11 september produced, and i can say you that the shook was very big in France too! Medias make reports about this 24h/24 during a week, and after, during 2 mounth, they talk about this evenment everyday on TV! I was very young and i was shoked too, it's so easy to say "we are misunderstood!" because it's wrong! I remember that in France too nivel of security alert was at the maximum, that Army make patrols in city as in america!
If others countrys didn't understand this big shock, why United Kingdom, France, canada, Germany, Italia, Polish, spain, Australia, croatia, Turkey too, and a lot of others country are going in war with you ?
11 september is a big incident, but it should not be a "tool" who kill debate.

So i think that maybe everybody here is camping in his position, but if after somebody here go with a little more mutual understanding than before, it's a good point! =)

Edit by Cosaque .

\lets face it when the Muslim extremest ramed the plane into our trade center, was a direct act of war. it was not only bush that wanted to go to war, the american people all were urging him to.
what if some guys from [b]every[/b] country of the world explode themselves in the USA...will you declare war against the whole Earth ?

I think it's really funny that the world will always blame Germany for the holocaust but America killing
an entire nation is gone & forgiven. Give it a thought.
i think it's "funnier" that Germany trigerred a World War because of their extermination-policy but in USA's case , everybody (...well a big part) is helping them >_>
now thats just silly
of course...you can't make up a smarter answer now

Huhu, I'm french and I like USA, americans don't think like europeans, and you've got wonderful landscape, you cities are so big and so diffrent from ours in Europe. That's what I like in this country 😁

I think american dream always exists

I agree.

About american dream... maybe it's reality, maybe it's reality, maybe a dream! i found my way in Zabriskie Point film.

I'd like to have a say in the stereotype of an american! 😛
fat= if you look at beaches and cities in america, you will note that 90 % of the people workout everyday and eat healthy foods and nothing more; but if you look at rural places where no one has anything to do, thats where everyone is obese.
Stupid=im sorry we are not like the japanese and go to school for 10 hours a day 6 days a week and 300 days out of the year;
Fame=everyone is famous in one way or another, whether its hollywood, college, high school, or small town;
riches= NOT TRUE! americas in a depression right now, but the government doesnt want to call it that; and if you want to be rich, you should probably take up drug dealing;
Cheerleaders= not like you see in movies 😛
Thank you all!!! 🙂

now thats just silly
oh yes because a dum comment deserves a smart answer,
No, i dont think so.

now thats just silly
oh yes because a dum comment deserves a smart answer,
No, i dont think so.
if you consider it "dum" (dum ?) then don't bother to reply at all , rather than trying to give a shitty answer which you consider to be an argument in this debate

it's a joke! everybody know that americans are Big, drive in hummer, live in giant city where concrete is everywhere and that americans go hunt the stag the sunday with a machine-gun M-60!

Second-degree...:tongue:

:stuart

I think personally (because I've been ther once) very friendly country,
But the Healthcare are worse.........

i love my m60

it's a joke! everybody know that americans are Big, drive in hummer, live in giant city where concrete is everywhere and that americans go hunt the stag the sunday with a machine-gun M-60!

Second-degree...:tongue:

wowww. okk.

Hi!
In Poland many people think that Americans are very fat and rich and they go to McDonald's every day 🙂

i think they are people =P and we are too people =P
we live with oxygen they too =)
we are same =))