How does the world view us Americans English

Well, I really love living here but I've never lived anywhere else sooo....

But yes there are a lot lot lot of opportunities to be had in America. (:

true , but it isn't the only place for opportunities

Never said it was, Mr. Defensive.

hey hey , don't get mad 🙂

Oh, I'm not mad, you're the one who got all defensive. XP

I was just making the statement that there are a large number of opportunities in America. Haha.
Not that there aren't any to be had anywhere else...

ok...but why Mr.Defensive ? =]

Because you were being defensive. Lol.

just in this discussion...so you can't generalize xD

Oh yes I can. (:

ok :|

Thank you for agreeing. (:

true , but it isn't the only place for opportunities
That is true. My family are immigrants and my uncle's family didn't like it here when they first arrived. They were told it would be "the land of opportunities" but they struggled more here than they did in the Philippines.

I thank this country for letting me in it with open arms, I live in the south were a few decades ago, people were very racist and ignorant. but now i can say that for most part people are warm and kind.

Yes, since the invention of the Fast food chain, there is an obesity problem.
But it DOES NOT Affect everyone. only a small percentage of people actually eat there everyday and for every meal, to get FAT

There is a large number of obese people in America, however, other countries must have obese people also. And other countries have fast food restaurants, although we probably have a large number more. You should also take into account that America is a huge country and as many other countries have mainly cities and it is very easy to walk or ride a bike places, exerciseeee. Lol. I have to drive everywhere, everything is too far away from my house... But then again is it true that Americans have more of an opportunity to be involved in more sports? I am involved in several...

😁^ this woman speaks the truth

Well fact is America is the country which has (by percent) the most people who are overweight. (We are talking PERCENT here, not just numbers).

By the way, Germany is the second one.

I went to the US for a year and I was not really a friend of it's administration (hence: bush at that time).

The biggest stereotype is the superficiality. Like the creator of this thread said, "we love to smile".

People will say "I love you so much", but the next second they are not interested in you. I think that's tough for us "cold" Europeans.

But I think you can't categorize people at all by their native country. I met some so open-minded people there, but on the other hand,
there are really those fat, ignorant, superficial people.

Which means the blonde cheerleader or the footballplayer who cares for nothing but sex.

But I mean, you got that in every country.

Well fact is America is the country which has (by percent) the most people who are overweight. (We are talking PERCENT here, not just numbers).

By the way, Germany is the second one.

I went to the US for a year and I was not really a friend of it's administration (hence: bush at that time).

The biggest stereotype is the superficiality. Like the creator of this thread said, "we love to smile".

People will say "I love you so much", but the next second they are not interested in you. I think that's tough for us "cold" Europeans.

But I think you can't categorize people at all by their native country. I met some so open-minded people there, but on the other hand,
there are really those fat, ignorant, superficial people.

Which means the blonde cheerleader or the footballplayer who cares for nothing but sex.

But I mean, you got that in every country.

good analysis Tarek

america is made up of people from all over the world,
so calling us stupid/ignorant/selfish is calling people that imigrate from your country the same thing. people should be happy we let our borders open to anyone that wants to come and is not a communist or terrorist or Facist.