I want to communicate and learn more about the world English

Hello!!!! I am new and I am very much looking for friends outside my country and speaking English. See if you have some common interests with me or I might be interesting for (communication with me).
My best wishes.
Waiting for you.

hi @v@ l'm from china,i am looking for pen pal too. And l'm interesting about art,handmade things,plant ,foodand so on. now i have few time to have internet to talk with people ,it's about one or two weeks i have once .so l hope i can make a penpal. by the way,may be my Englishi is not very good,sometime l can't show me in right way.
my best wishes
waiting for you

hi @v@ l'm from china,i am looking for pen pal too. And l'm interesting about art,handmade things,plant ,foodand so on. now i have few time to have internet to talk with people ,it's about one or two weeks i have once .so l hope i can make a penpal. by the way,may be my Englishi is not very good,sometime l can't show me in right way.
my best wishes
waiting for you

Hello. Glad to hear you. It's OK with your English, I understand you. Please, write what you have to say to me. These days I am busy with my studen's paper. We still have got much snow in my place.
Best wishes.
Looking forward to your message.