I am looking for people to write letters English

Hello!!!! I am new and I am very much looking for friends outside my country and speaking English. See if you have some common interests with me or I might be interesting for (communication with me).
I am open to the world, have a lot of interests.
At home I have my pets - 2 birds and a decorative rat.
My best wishes.
Waiting for you.

Hi everyone,
I am interested in writing letters in English,
I wait for your message

Hi everyone 🙂
I'm Maria and I live in Germany.
I think it is really sad that nowadays we usually don't write letters anymore... i love writing letters! I can speak spanish, german, english and italian, so if you are interested just message me 🙂

Hey everybody. 👋 I’m up for letters but I can also do email as well.

Hi everyone,

I'm Isabelle and I live in Guangzhou. I am learning several languages, so I am looking for someone to chat or write letters in English, french or Japonese.

I'm 25, and work as an amazon seller. I like reading and writing.

Please message me if you want to share your life or your thinking with me.

Is someone still inreststed

Hello Friends
I want to write letters in English and receive too...

I am interested to write letters🙂 😁

I looking for letter friend from USA 🙂 I live in Poland and I would like learn English. We can send letters, postcards and packages together 🙂

waiting for an English penpal!

Hi everyone,
I am David from Hamburg. Nice to meet you all!!!!

Hey, I have a great request for you. I take part in an international competition and I would like to ask for the voices below the photo below. You could also tell your friends to vote.> This is very important to me. I want to make a surprise to my boyfriend. I am asking you for help . Here you have a link to the page. You can cast your votes every day : https://campaign.consumer.huawei.com/infocusawards/pl/view/77668?fbclid=IwAR3aErk9bEcmPobCf0xq04D7i8R6hswfkY1OEaWSxYie2jxeQT5O5W90I_4