I have a dream English

Hello!

I have a dream that is to be bilingual in english. My challenge: make my dream come true for the end of the year.

I want to talk about culture, sport, music or perhaps teach you french 😉

Who can help me?

Lol man, gonna be hard if by the end of the year.
Being truly bilingual doesn't just mean being able to speak as an 8 years old like most of "alleged bilinguals", but it implies a deep knowledge of the language as well, something merely unachievable in just a year's time

That being said, if you haven't helped yourself with Google, I can tell you're way better than many on this website (this level is quite low, though).
Nevertheless, I still believe this is likely to take you more time

Edit by LeonardGray1 .

Yes I know, it's an optimistic joke 🙂

I would like to have a conversation without "hmm..." in my sentences, I mean without making an effort for each sentence. Also, not really bilingual but fluent.

What type of English? English English or American English? If you want English English watch only fools and horses if you laugh at everything you can have a cultural conversation in Britain. For American English watch friends. Either or both but the goal is to understand the jokes, each program has audience laughter so you know when to laugh. I don't teach English.

I like to share My project with My friend and ask many advice for life.But I need a friend who is serious.I speak french and few english and few german

What type of English? English English or American English? If you want English English watch only fools and horses if you laugh at everything you can have a cultural conversation in Britain. For American English watch friends. Either or both but the goal is to understand the jokes, each program has audience laughter so you know when to laugh. I don't teach English.
+1 It's a good way to compare jokes. I don't have any horse so I imagine I need to look for american style.
I'm curious. What do you think about french jokes?

French jokes? Never heard any, I am British so don't take me serious unless it's intended, Im sure you know of the rivalry? Also I am from the Channel Islands so the rivalry is super intense 😂