Practice my English English

Hi, I'm Mario, French from South West France. I want to improve my english and to find an English speaking Penpal.

I'm Russian and I want to improve my english! I'm looking for an English Penpal

Happy to help! If anyone needs a hand practicing!

glt glt

hello i'm li. i'm looking for a english pen pal still. if you are interested in me , write me^o^.

Hi there!!!
I am italian and I am 15 yers old...I am looking for somebody like a penfriend...if somebody would learn italian I am here❄ we can write and know each other..

If you want to improve your english write to me! We can help each other 🙂!
I live in Warsaw 🙂

Hi guys, my name is Simone and I'm writing to Italy! I'm searching a penpal too. My level is low, but my desire to learn is great!

Hi, I'm also searching a friend who I can practice my english too 🙂
I'm new here.

Hello ,I'm from Germany . I live in Gerbstedt . I'm 14 year'sand a girl . My English and Gramma is not good but i tries a good english

Hello, I'm Iwona and I'm from Poland. I want to improve my english. Contact me if you want😉

If anyone wants help with English (American), I'm happy to help! I'm looking to improve Dutch, German, and/or French. Please send me a message!

Hello , I'm from germany and 14 year's old . And I can no so good english

I am also searching for a penpal, who could help me with improving my English (especially wordorder).

Hello, my name is Susanne, I am 55 years old. I learned Englisch in school 40 years ago. But I havn´t practised it.
Now I want to improve my englisch abilities. So I am searching for help. I search contact to english spoken people (mail). Who wants to write me?

Hi Everyone,
I would like to correspond in English or Russian.
I would like to write some languages of Europe
Best regards

hello everyone! I'm searching a penpal too!