I'm searching for a new friends English

I live in Russia. I know two languages Russian and English. I'm 20 years old and i want to find new friends from different countries)

I´m from Germany and I can talk german, english and a bit spanish 🙂

Hello 🙂 I'm from Philippines and i can speak English and I'm learning French :3

Hi! I'm from Poland! I'm here for the first time. My English is not very good, and I wanna practise on this web/chat. I know a little German too. I invite You to talk!! 🙂

Hi! I'm from Italy and I speak italian and english.

it's a good way to practice english often:D Im from china,so I speak mandarin and cantonese,learning english,french and japanese,but it s hard to speak them fluently 😁 would you like to be friends and talk while exchange languages?:D

Hello everyone, I'm german and I just signed up here, I speak german (surprise,surprise), english, and a little bit spanish, french and danish.
Anyone interested in talking to me? I also have skype

Hi!! I'm from italy and I'm here to improve my English and french skills...so if you wanna waste time dont hesitate! ^.^

Hi all, I'm from Italy and I speak italian and english, but I'd like to improve my skills and learning other languages chatting with someone! 🙂 I know a few words of japanese, but I can't speak or write it. XD Everybody is welcome!

Hi 🙂
I am French and I speak English quite-well. I am looking for friends and English or German penpals!

HI everyone, I am from Germany and I search for new chats in English🙂
If you have interest, please do not hesitate to chat me. Bye

Hi! I'm Italian and I'm new here. I'm looking for some chats in English (but also French or Spanish why not) to improve my level and some penfriends! 🙂

Hi, I'm Indian and I speak well in English. I'm also here to make friends and have frequent chats on different topics like music, movies, events, Indian culture .anything under the sun. I'm also open to snail-mail too 🙂

Hi! I'm Johann from Germany,16, and I speak 9 languages, so if anyone wants to learn a new language or wants to improve their talking skills, contact me 😉

(German, Englisch, French, Russian, Italian, Swedisch, Dutch, Ancient Greek, Latin)

My name is Sandra and I come from Germany and try to learn english. I hope that it is easier for me in this way, because I can exchange with others. I am happy about nice news greetings San

Hi, my name is Mel and I speak German. So, I want to maintain my english skills. 🙂

heyyy i'm from Belgium 🙂 i'm speaking french and english =D come taking a good beer 😉

Hey there,
my is Sven and I'm from germany .I speak german and english(improvable) 😉 .
I'd also would like to learn a new language .
I'm looking for someone to improve my language abilities.