Hello! someone to chat in English? English

hi, I'm a girl and I'm 21 years old. I try to learn English and I want to chat with someone who teaches me. I could teach Italian if you are interested πŸ™‚

Hi ! I can help you in English ! Write me on (email hidden)
See you

Hey Vdex, if you need another English teacher, I'd love to help πŸ™‚ I have taught/helped a Japanese pen pal and also currently help a Vietnamese pen pal with English via Facebook, I reside in the U.S., am a native English speaker, and was even interested in doing the CELTA English teaching program! So write me here if you need a second teacher (I use FB and Skype, or email)!

Hey Vdex, if you need another English teacher, I'd love to help πŸ™‚ I have taught/helped a Japanese pen pal and also currently help a Vietnamese pen pal with English via Facebook, I reside in the U.S., am a native English speaker, and was even interested in doing the CELTA English teaching program! So write me here if you need a second teacher (I use FB and Skype, or email)!
hey, it would make me very happy, I invited you an email πŸ™‚

hi, I'm a girl and I'm 21 years old. I try to learn English and I want to chat with someone who teaches me. I could teach Italian if you are interested πŸ™‚
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Hi

Hey I'm 15 and try to learn english and I search a english penpalπŸ™‚.If you want I can help you in german πŸ™‚

Hello, I'm also searching for someone who wants to chat in englisch. I'm from germany πŸ™‚

Hello, I'm also searching for someone who wants to chat in englisch. I'm from germany πŸ™‚
okay, I'd like to talk to you! πŸ™‚

Pamina and Vdex, I emailed both of you, would love to chat with you both to help with your English πŸ˜ƒ

hi, I'm a girl and I'm 17 years old. I want to learn English and I want to chat with someone who teaches me πŸ™‚

Hi Gosia13, I can maybe help with your english (though your English already seems good πŸ™‚, if you need a teacher send me a request on skype, my ID is mranalytical7, or FB (which I use the most), my name there is JT MrAnalytical. πŸ˜ƒ