Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I last came here.
I used to have several penpals, however. over the course of the years I either lost touch with them or shifted to communicating through social media. The lack of letters bothers me so I decided to try looking for new penpals.
I would like to exchange letters and possibly postcards with people from all over the world but mainly I seek penpals from the following countries: Portugal, Peru, Scotland, Japan, Italy, New Zealand and India. Gender and age don't matter as long as you can talk about a bit more than your pets, your partner and/or your general interests. I write long letters so even though I won't pressure you to write 10 pages I would like to receive more than one tiny sheet with the basics. I like to discuss various things with open-minded individuals.

If you wish to try being my penpal please write to me! :>

P.S. I don't normally engage in language exchange because I don't have the time but I might be able to help you improve your English throughout the correspondence.

I'm sorry if I posted my thread in the wrong section. It's been a while and there have been some changes. :blushing