what do you think about the politicians of your country? English

Hello!! I'm from italy. Everyday on the newspaper we read about the corruption of our politicians and about their exorbitant salaries. i would like to know what do you think about the politicians of you country.

ahahahahahahah

D87 D87

From time to time I have the impression that only people without a clear mind, people who can't think are able to become politicians. Sometimes I wonder how one can decide so many useless things, so many wrong things and even think s/he was doing a good job. All in all my opinion on German politics is not a good one.

The funny thing is from what I heard is that Germany does a better job around the recession than a country like mine (The Netherlands) so if you think your government sucks, just think about that XD.
So yes, it sucks, like thinking about the consequences is something they can't do any more. Sometimes you hear things and you are like but if they do that, than that and that will happen!!! And in a few years, they noticed that the things you already noticed from the beginning are happening, I mean if a 'normal' person can think of something like that, how come they don't? (sorry for my English, I hope I'm making myself clear)

i don't usually follow politics that much, here it seems like a play!

What politics life are you speaking about? Please our poltican (Italian I means) are the jokes of the world - Overpaid puppies -

What politics life are you speaking about? Please our poltican (Italian I means) are the jokes of the world - Overpaid puppies -
i may say "overpaid assholes"

Well! Do not say those things for your countries! I'm from Mexico, and our politicians are really really bad. Sometimes they haven't even gone to school and it is such a shame 😢

Hello I'm from Russia. I don't know how people in other countries live. But i know what in my country median wages 700 $ and living wage 137$. We take one hundred fifty seven in the world in terms of corruption. But we do not lose heart because that which does not kill us makes for stronger. (Sorry for my English.)