What was the last book you read? What book are you currently reading? English

The last book that I read was "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hosseini...By the same author now I'm reading " The Kite Runner " 😉

I just read a book by Anna-Lena Lauren "They do something with the head, these Russian". Despite the overall feeling of the writer to Russia, she did not understand a lot, especially in the field of politics and history. Now I started to read the book writer Kungurov "Can the revolution in Russia"

I think my last book was Sara and Seth. It's is a children's book but you learn much from this book! How you can be happy no matter what the conditions are. And now I'm reading brotherband chronicles the invaders it's not a special book but it reads well.

Carlos Ruiz Zafón - La sombra del viento (amazing book!)
Now I am reading "life of Pi" Yanna Martela

Edit by kartagina .

The last book i've read was Torment from Lauren Kate.
Now I'm reading 'Rose Madder' from Stephen King and 'A visit from the goon squad' written by Jennifer Egan

"Dandelion Wine" (Ray Bradbury) and i don't like it. too boring, too pretty, too brainf**king
"Fahrenheit 451" is much better.

The last one was: "Se questo è un uomo" by Primo Levi. I love it.
Now I reading (again) "Niente di nuovo sul fronte occidentale" by Erich Maria Remarque.
I love reading! *-*

D87 D87

At the moment I read "The adventures of Asterix" - really funny!

the perks of being a wallflower, a beautiful book seriously.

I have read "The Hunchback of Notre-Dame" by Victor Hugo. That was kind of creepy with the description of Claude Frollo's obsession but I liked it. It is the kind of book we don't want to close once we're in it 🙂

I have read "The Scarlet Sails" by Grin and now I read "Tresure Island" by Robert Luis Stivenson big_smile

Anna Karenina by Lev Tolstoj

I'm reading Joel Dicker's "The disappearing of Stephanie Mailer 🙂

Sherlock Holmes . Sherlock Holmes lol

Holding the Fort - Regina Jennings.
Perfekte männer gibt es nicht - Meg Cabot
De vreugde van mijn hart - various authors

The last book I read was Twilight and now I'm reading New Moon

Edgar Allan Poe - Selected Works, Delux Edition.

"Cold moon over babylon", a classical ghost story from the 80er written by Michael McDowell and a history book "Die Belgier in Habsburgs Diensten. 1756 bis 1815" (Belgians in the Military Service of the Habsburg Dynastie". Great stuff!