hi everyone! i'm italian and i'm interesting in an exchange English

i'm italian and interesting in an exchange with native english speakers!contact me if interested 🙂

how u doing,saw ur profile at penpal-gate n reading ur profile have to confess got down with your smiles also wanted to exchage communication with u as u also wanted the same thing.am josh and into event management and loves anthing creative n unique.have one sister who a flight attendant with emirate air and two other brother my senior brothe in canada with his family.ii have great sense of humor,al at my leisure time loves playing soccer,pool,music,movies,loves traveling as am currently on a visit in dubai for two weeks,loves playing with mind dribbling issues for solution lol...tell me abit about yourself,things u do at leisure time,things u love n hate etc.till ii hear from u,keep your smiles shinning n bye

how u doing,saw ur profile at penpal-gate n reading ur profile have to confess got down with your smiles also wanted to exchage communication with u as u also wanted the same thing.am josh and into event management and loves anthing creative n unique.have one sister who a flight attendant with emirate air and two other brother my senior brothe in canada with his family.ii have great sense of humor,al at my leisure time loves playing soccer,pool,music,movies,loves traveling as am currently on a visit in dubai for two weeks,loves playing with mind dribbling issues for solution lol...tell me abit about yourself,things u do at leisure time,things u love n hate etc.till ii hear from u,keep your smiles shinning n bye . u can email me personaly at dog_(email hidden)

You're so cute! So bad you're not interested in China 🙁