do u believe in god ? write here why? English

Read "God Delusion" of Richard Dawkins. You will see that world is a place that we can understand. No dogmas, no fixed ideas are needed to understand "truth". Use your brain and don't believe in charlatans who wants to make you a slave of a unreal mystic existence.

Edit by efrasyab .

why argue with people about it? you're not going to change anyones mind. so just leave it alone.
everyone has their own opinion, just let it go. Lol.

ps: i do believe in god 😛

No, you are not right. Everybody have an opinion. It's true. But in science, in real, there's only one true idea. So, if there's a correct opinion, the others are not. We should find the correct idea with discussing. "Discussing" is a way. Maybe your opinion didn't change. But, somebody's could be changed. Without it, how would we find the truth?

In my language , a phrase says "No discuss, no proggress"...

Yes, I do, because there's so much Good in the world.

why argue with people about it? you're not going to change anyones mind. so just leave it alone.

No, you are not right. Everybody have an opinion. It's true. But in science, in real, there's only one true idea. So, if there's a correct opinion, the others are not. We should find the correct idea with discussing. "Discussing" is a way. Maybe your opinion didn't change. But, somebody's could be changed. Without it, how would we find the truth?

I dont have a problem with people dicussing the topic.
But, some people are explaining their points of view in a way that is almost demeaning other peoples beliefs...

yes. i belive in God because he created us,and also he never allow his children to fall apart.
that why i believe in God.

yes because there is no one stronger than him

Well, as i already said, I don't believe in god, and I don't need any god to give an answer to these questions : Who am I, where I'm coming from...
I don't know where I'm going, but it will be my choise, and not god ones. Who I am is also my choise. I am what I wanna be. If I wanna be a good person, i'll be one, not just to go to heaven, just because I'm not egoïstic. And efrasyab already told where we are coming from.

So, I don't need any God. If some people do, that's not a problem. If they doesn't use him for politic, or money... And if they don't kill in his name. Liberty is over God, if it exists (god)

hi everyone (im a little late to the "party" 😁)

i don't believe in any God
i've read most of the posts on this topic (that was long 😛) and as far as "creation" is concerned, i don't think that we (i mean human beings) were created by some kind of superior (and invisible) guy, who in "his great mercy" would have created the whole universe by clapping his hands. OK we don't have great evidence about how the universe appeared, but is that so important ?? we're here, lets deal with it 😁 . i don't really care about how life appeared/was created, all i want is to make the most of my life ("carpe diem")

However, i do respect those who believe in God, everybody has their own opinion and i respect it

I dont have a problem with people dicussing the topic.
But, some people are explaining their points of view in a way that is almost demeaning other peoples beliefs...
OK, you see, your opinion didn't changed. And I am also don't have a problem with you. But think about a topic that everybody wrote their ideas but nobody discussed about it. What is this? A public survey?

I don't have a problem with you. I respect you and your ideas. I didn't swear or humiliate. But, if I see mistake, why don't I oppose?

Some funny posts are still coming;

yes. i belive in God because he created us,and also he never allow his children to fall apart.
that why i believe in God.
yes because there is no one stronger than him
You are not serious, are you?

At last, I hope somebody read this topic as LexoO's done. Thank you LexoO...

Edit by efrasyab .

Okey so i'll answer ..
I Believe in god ... BUT ... I dont believe to the bible .. or anything else ...
I Think religion has been created by the human ...

yes bcuz god is the super natural creature of every thing

I do belive in God because he created me and you and everything around us and that is not the only reason. It`s hard for me to explain .. But people who do not belive in God should try to read the Bibile , at least only for curiosity to see why people know there is a God .

0f course I believe in God! It`s hard for me to explain what I feel about religion.
My religion is the thing helping me when I start to crumble.

I believe in God but I don't believe in any of those religions. religions are made by humans and are not the ones that could describe and tell about God.

I believe that God is the Creator of the universe. He is so awesome! I have a personal relationship with Jesus and I believe that is the only way to heaven- through Jesus. But I love everyone despite their orientation or religion, because I know that Jesus loves everyone even if they don't believe in Him and I want to be like Jesus.

Well... I believe in something but I don't know exactly what. But I don't believe at all in the god they talk about.

religion = sect <======= this is my point of view but I respect you 😉 and It's easy to create a false god, also the first men have created their gods
salut j'aimerais savoir si je peut etre votre ami merci alucard

religion = sect <======= this is my point of view but I respect you 😉 and It's easy to create a false god, also the first men have created their gods
salut j'aimerais savoir si je peut etre votre ami merci alucard
ok c''est possible de parle sur msn mail 001_tt1